Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    this is another instance where wucorp thinks they know everything
    stop flattering yourself faggot.

lol i have an awesome life away from wucorp

im not the one who is here 24/7 with nothin else better to do

u dont know me homo, so stop tryin to act like you do

u get 60% of your entertainment in life from this very website

the other 40% from drugs...now u tell me who the weirdo is

8 some posts per day?? u must post 30-40 times somedays to keep an average like that

if u dont like my opinions then just state yours and keep it movin. stop trynna break my balls and start arguments with me. dont say shit to me and i'll keep it the same

u must be a soft lil bitch the way u always try to attack somebody. you're weak and simple minded
    are you retarded dude?

did I make a thread about the debate and mention you and your whereabouts in every single post I made? no, you did that

does it look like I give a fuck about you or know who you are? Your the one whos apparently obsessed about me. LMFAO @ the percent figures

youre pathetic as fuck and you are apparetly retarded as well.

I should get off your nutts?

faggit.
    We do it for the people.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

right now, bar code is either on my profile page or hes thinking about what Im doing this morning. while i earn several hundred dollars in a few hours for surfing the net and ethering wu corp bums

no wonder youre on welfare and your family is starving because of obama

lmfao!!!!
    We do it for the people.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    right now, bar code is either on my profile page or hes thinking about what Im doing this morning. while i earn several hundred dollars in a few hours for surfing the net and ethering wu corp bums

lmfao!!!!
    no ur just busy neg repping me 4 random posts and looking 4 posts i make so can u say a unintelligent comment with 'faggit' inserted at the end

NON-IGS

LMFAO thats exactly what im doing right now.

thanks for your input faggit.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    people who are undecided at this point need to fuck off and die anyway
    We do it for the people.

Non Ignorant Math Team

LMFAO thats exactly what im doing right now.

thanks for your input faggit.
    no ur not 'ethering wu corp bums'. its basicly the same type of behaviour u assigned to barcode. which is worrying about what somebody on the internet is doing and stalking them in a pathetic way.

EDIT: also its funny how ur doing the same predictable posts. saying a weak slander and then adding the typical 'faggit' at the end.
    Last edited by cj wisty; 10-04-2012 at 01:34 PM.

NON-IGS

We do it for the people.

people who are undecided at this point need to fuck off and die anyway

i dont understand this..

people are undecided due to them knowing it will make no difference,, whoever gets in, will just pander to teh rich, and make america more orwell-esque..

how can people choose a candidate if, neither of the 2 choices can make any beneficial change for the masses..

why take part in a game thats obviously rigged.. or in a 2 party election, that offers NO choice or change!! lol

kinda defeats the object of calling it fair and democratic...

the interests of the elite/corporations are always put ahead over the needs of people of teh country..

so why give your backing to such a complete and utter nonsense?

rid it of all legitimacy, boycott the vote.. thats what over 50% of the british population did the last general election, and they had to settle for a coalition govt.. lol

next time we vote. turn out will be even less..

civil disobedience is one of the main ways to get the power back, and get the govt working for the people..
    Last edited by soul controller; 10-04-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    no ur not 'ethering wu corp bums'. its basicly the same type of behaviour u assigned to barcode. which is worrying about what somebody on the internet is doing and stalking them in a pathetic way.

EDIT: also its funny how ur doing the same predictable posts. saying a weak slander and then adding the typical 'faggit' at the end.

least he slanders you. i give reps to fagatek and he always negs me with pointless shit.. check it!

Gmo = cancer 10-04-2012 01:22 AM KERZO ChuggaChuggaChuggaChugga anonymous v scientology... 09-12-2012 11:11 PM KERZO Squeak Squeak Fuckface Jesus = Lucifer 08-16-2012 12:24 AM KERZO Click play on my shlong you crispy cretin! What is this clock 08-05-2012 07:21 PM KERZO Countdown do you running outta cheese! 12 killed, 50 wounded... 07-26-2012 11:42 PM KERZO Hahahaha you made a funnies! As Above So Below. 07-17-2012 11:47 PM KERZO Ass Above Poo Below Teh protest/riot thread. 07-13-2012 11:29 PM KERZO Vegetable Rights and Peace!

but i actually like his negs.. as its pathetic that someone on the interwebs can effect him this much..

FACT CHECK: Presidential debate missteps

http://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-pre...015421565.html

Non Ignorant Math Team

least he slanders you. i give reps to fagatek and he always negs me with pointless shit.. check it!

Gmo = cancer 10-04-2012 01:22 AM KERZO ChuggaChuggaChuggaChugga anonymous v scientology... 09-12-2012 11:11 PM KERZO Squeak Squeak Fuckface Jesus = Lucifer 08-16-2012 12:24 AM KERZO Click play on my shlong you crispy cretin! What is this clock 08-05-2012 07:21 PM KERZO Countdown do you running outta cheese! 12 killed, 50 wounded... 07-26-2012 11:42 PM KERZO Hahahaha you made a funnies! As Above So Below. 07-17-2012 11:47 PM KERZO Ass Above Poo Below Teh protest/riot thread. 07-13-2012 11:29 PM KERZO Vegetable Rights and Peace!

but i actually like his negs.. as its pathetic that someone on the interwebs can effect him this much..
    lmfao these r bizarre neg reps from food 4 thought which i cant understand. ill put up the posts.

deep deep down i think the woman dislikes the hair. women usually want to look beautiful and be appreciated. that hair is a definite barrier. i appreciate her spirit of honouring her body but i dont like the idea of a god prohibiting of someones control over their own body. it seems a bit ascetic which i dislike.
    Woman that isn't... 10-01-2012 10:22 PM food for thought kill yourself tonight faggit

it should b 'Did anybody understand RZA's narration?'
    The Man With The Iron... 09-06-2012 01:21 AM food for thought faggit

wu tang is 4 the children 08-18-2012 10:56 PM food for thought /

this guys got mindblowing punchlines
    miles better than the... 07-11-2012 12:18 AM food for thought just spreading rep bro

NON-IGS

i dont understand this..

people are undecided due to them knowing it will make no difference,, whoever gets in, will just pander to teh rich, and make america more orwell-esque..

how can people choose a candidate if, neither of the 2 choices can make any beneficial change for the masses..

why take part in a game thats obviously rigged.. or in a 2 party election, that offers NO choice or change!! lol

kinda defeats the object of calling it fair and democratic...

the interests of the elite/corporations are always put ahead over the needs of people of teh country..

so why give your backing to such a complete and utter nonsense?

rid it of all legitimacy, boycott the vote.. thats what over 50% of the british population did the last general election, and they had to settle for a coalition govt.. lol

next time we vote. turn out will be even less..

civil disobedience is one of the main ways to get the power back, and get the govt working for the people..
    I get that the two party system is flawed and that a multi party system is desirable

but the undecided voters are not undecided because they dont agree with the two party system. they are undecided because they are retards and cant decide which parties platforms they agree with most. They are certainly going to end up voting for either romney or obama the god, if they end up voting

Everybody knows the two party system is flawed. My first vote ever was for Ralph Nader. But there are clear differences between some of the policies of the two parties and the way they govern

I dont feel like talking baout this more lol but im sure you know where im getting at with this

Peace
    We do it for the people.

lmfao!!!!
    see thats the kinda shit im talking about. i never said my family is starving u turd.

i said i dont support him and he hasnt done anything for my family. theres a wide spectrum of what that could mean.

ive had to pay more taxes cuz of his "change" and "hope"

i dont support either one of these candidiots

like i said faggot, stop flattering yourself cuz its not that serious. and also like i said...you were supposed to laugh at this thread. but nah u did the predictable thing u always do and got defensive. you're weak nigga. oh...ohh...im so ethered!!!

nigga be for real.

stop actin like u never visited my profile nigga. i seant chu

hahahahahahha!!! those comments are hilarious lol
    We do it for the people.