Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Debate...

Non Ignorant Math Team

i think its better to live seperate from society cuz people and institutions r very corrupt but its nearly impossible to do so and have a full happy live. so much good things like computers come from businesses in society. i guess people r jst trapped with eachother.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    bar code, tell us about how you pm wu corp members to ask them about me.

ahahahahahahahhaahahah!!!!!!

lol you creepy fuck
    yeah i did pm some cats to ask what your deal was and why you're such a faggot.

now that u say that im not sure which of the two i can trust now, or both. actually one of them pm'd me 1st so i doubt it was him

damn nigga u know an awful lot about me for someone claims to not know who i am.

Quote Originally Posted by MF DOOM View Post
    "Would you like that in cash?"
    Last thing you should ask the king
    You don't have to be no crystal ball reader
    Allergic to softpeter, used to be a wall beater
    In the game like a Wall Street cheater
    A lot of rap noise is annoying like Cita
    Turn into a triple-X monster from a fairy tale movie
    He don't know me very well, do he?

and for your infor fucking mation....i've been SELF EMPLOYED since JAN '08 and I PAY MY TAXES and i work GOD DAMN HARD for my fams.

have u ever let go of your mouse for a shovel, rake, chainsaw maybe? nah didnt think so, u might break a nail

gtfoh cup cake
    Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 10-04-2012 at 03:03 PM.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

smh

you play video games all day and rake lawns like a cholo meanwhile your family starves all day and you collect handouts from the welfare office

keep it up faggit.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post

now that u say that im not sure which of the two i can trust now, or both. actually one of them pm'd me 1st so i doubt it was him

damn nigga u know an awful lot about me for someone claims to not know who i am.

and for your infor fucking mation....i've been SELF EMPLOYED since JAN '08 and I PAY MY TAXES and i work GOD DAMN HARD for my fams.

have u ever let go of your mouse for a shovel, rake, chainsaw maybe? nah didnt think so, u might break a nail

gtfoh cup cake
    I liked how you grabbed mf dooms lyrics and put them in a quote like he posted it in this forum. that was cute.

you should put the same effort into finding a job so your family dosent have to starve while you get on the bus and head to the welfare office
    We do it for the people.

'

I had to negrep that rakimkoolgrap kid just in spite of the topic being brought up

I heard this rep stuff is pretty serious

you act like u dont talk about people in pms and visitor boards nigga

im human and so are you. i know you're asshole is huge but stop actin like you're holier-than-thou.

we are undecided because we cant tell which one is lying more. u could look at both them last night and tell they were lying their asses off.

move out of Lah Lah Land and come back down to earth

the president doesnt hav the power anyway. the REAL POWER lies within the Congress. but OBAMA has made it so he has more power and hes fuckin shit up. not that Mitt wont fuck shit up either. its all a game bro. and they got you plaiyng.

why would anybody in their right mind vote for Obama when he promised to make shit better and its proven that everything has gotten worse.
    aaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaahahahahah!!!!

that awkward moment when an unemployed retard tries to make a comment about politics

the president doesnt hav the power anyway. the REAL POWER lies within the Congress. but OBAMA has made it so he has more power and hes fuckin shit up.
    lol wat?

retard.

can you tell us how "congress has all the power but obama made it so he has all the power"? what the fuck does that even mean, you bum?
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    smh

you play video games all day and rake lawns like a cholo meanwhile your family starves all day and you collect handouts from the welfare office

keep it up faggit.
    dude you are reaching and dont even know what your talking about. i dont even play video games. i went to my cousind house to play video games last weekend. lol we palyed for an hour and spent the rest of the time takin rong bips, fishing and then went to his moms house to change her well pump.

my family is ok. worry about your future birth defected kids you're going to have from all of your drug experimenting.

where are you getting your info from dude? your sources are not accurate at all

you act like u dont talk about people in pms and visitor boards nigga

im human and so are you. i know you're asshole is huge but stop actin like you're holier-than-thou.
    call skampoe on the telephone, faggit.
    We do it for the people.

'

lol jesus

Self employed landscaper? I would not wanna compete against the entire country of mexico. You can't win that battle.

I did construction, landscaping and hardscaping to get through school - nothing I would wanna spend my entire life doing, unless it was big commercial contracts and had heat's entire family tree working under me and under the able.

dude you are reaching and dont even know what your talking about. i dont even play video games. i went to my cousind house to play video games last weekend. lol we palyed for an hour and spent the rest of the time takin rong bips, fishing and then went to his moms house to change her well pump.

my family is ok. worry about your future birth defected kids you're going to have from all of your drug experimenting.

where are you getting your info from dude? your sources are not accurate at all
    video games, fishing, marijuana, welfare handouts, and fixing well pumps?

sounds like a bums lifestyle to me bro.

your kids must be real proud.
    We do it for the people.

Non Ignorant Math Team

lmfao food for thought is one of these people with slow repetitive minds. so when he keeps on saying barcode is unemployed (a statement he pulled out of no where with no evidence) u know that hes actually deceived and convinced himself and hes gonna keep on thinking that

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I had to negrep that rakimkoolgrap kid just in spite of the topic being brought up

I heard this rep stuff is pretty serious
    lol, my life wouldnt be complete with out a neg rep from the god robbeh

ive only been neg repped by 3 people on this site.. robert, about 10 years ago...

fagatek since this year and a one from lowkey lyingsmith, then he blocked me.. so i guess that was 3 months or so back

its pretty lame really.. just argue your point. then be done with it, like adults.. unless the goal is to get wu tang rakimg kool g rap to have as much neg rep as you (robbie) has pos rep?

that would be dope.. maybe some switch will be hit, due to his redness he will become owner of this site?

maybe we should start a neg rep thread

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lol, my life wouldnt be complete with out a neg rep from the god robbeh

ive only been neg repped by 3 people on this site.. robert, about 10 years ago...

fagatek since this year and a one from lowkey lyingsmith, then he blocked me.. so i guess that was 3 months or so back

its pretty lame really.. just argue your point. then be done with it, like adults.. unless the goal is to get wu tang rakimg kool g rap to have as much neg rep as you (robbie) has pos rep?

that would be dope.. maybe some switch will be hit, due to his redness he will become owner of this site?

maybe we should start a neg rep thread
    wtf lol

EDITn my first ever thread i made which was introducing myself i got neg repped by sideshow bob food for thought ghetto god and edgar erebus.

LMFAO
    Last edited by cj wisty; 10-04-2012 at 03:33 PM.

NON-IGS

now that u say that im not sure which of the two i can trust now, or both.....

It's like the Pearl Harbor of F-Bombs in this thread.

Wu-Tang Corp., the world's most serious message forums.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.