Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Debate...

im surprised im not already M.I.A. because of the things ive said about obama

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

lol, wu-corpers are all free as shit.

we just exercise out freedom by being faggots on the internet and complaining about lack of freedom
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

not for long

oh snap, obama and mossad are going to send seal team 6 in to steal my router?
    --youreallfags.

'

Teh constitution is changing

You guise should help me form a drum circle

PRODIGAL SUN

I caught a glimpse of the Presidential Debate last night and boy did Romney say some stupid shit. He was annoying as shit on always having to have the last word and interrupting the moderator.

Some of the awesome commentary:

"... they brought us binders full of women" - Mitt Romney's response when answering a question related to gender equality

"I recognize that if you're going to have women in the workforce that sometimes they need to be more flexible. My chief of staff, for instance, had two kids that were still in school. She said, I can't be here until 7:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. at night; I need to be able to get home at 5:00 p.m. so I can be there for making dinner for my kids and being with them when they get home from school." - Mitt Romney pretty much stating women need to be home to make dinner

"The kids of those that came here illegally -- those kids I think should have a pathway to become a permanent resident of the United States. And military service, for instance, is one way they would have that kind of pathway to become a permanent resident." - Mitt Romney on immigration. Let's throw these mfn' illegal immigrants in the military, give them guns and relocate them to Afghanistan.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by madchild View Post
    I caught a glimpse of the Presidential Debate last night and boy did Romney say some stupid shit. He was annoying as shit on always having to have the last word and interrupting the moderator.

Some of the awesome commentary:

"I recognize that if you're going to have women in the workforce that sometimes they need to be more flexible. My chief of staff, for instance, had two kids that were still in school. She said, I can't be here until 7:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. at night; I need to be able to get home at 5:00 p.m. so I can be there for making dinner for my kids and being with them when they get home from school." - Mitt Romney pretty much stating women need to be home to make dinner

I watched the whole thing last night. The "sometimes they need to be more flexible" was referring to the workplace, not women. He's not saying they (women) need to be home to make dinner, but that workplaces need to be flexible to reflect worker needs.

I do agree with you that he was annoying and even disrespectful to not only the President, but the moderator and was overriding her position to have the last word and direct the debate. I found him overly aggressive and just rude.

Quote Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
    lol, wu-corpers are all free as shit.

we just exercise out freedom by being faggots on the internet and complaining about lack of freedom

yes, you are free to live your lives by the laws we are given,

you exercise your freedom by voting for one of 2 people, that are controlled by the same corporations.

you are free to have no input on laws such as acta/ndaa ETC

you are free to continue to support the illusion of a free market.

you are free to watch mindless bullshit tv,

you are free to ridicule those, who see the injustices,

you are free to ridicule those who want something done about those injustices.

you are free to not to do anything, as your kids futures are being siphoned off in the biggest accumulation of wealth since the 30s,.

your free to watch sports, where superstars get paid millions, while you sit and moan that they shouldnt be getting paid so much, but yet you go out and buy the latest kit, merch.. etc..

you are not free to recite the constitution to a person who upholds the law

you are not free to use gold, as the fbi considers those who uphold the constitution and want gold back currency as terrorists.

your free to continue living in a debt based fiat money system

your free to continue to pay that debt, even tho there isnt even that much money or resources on the planet.

your free to continue living in self loathing due to society saying your inadequate (ie slim products/ make up/models on tv telling your children how they should be)

soon you will be free to sell your RIGHTS for shares (enforced selling of rights)
    Britain launches attack on workers rights

A controversial new legislation has been drafted at the UK parliament, under which workers could be given tax-free shares in their respective company in exchange for their rights, local media reported.

http://presstv.com/detail/266872.html

your free to not understand the system.

your free to continue to participate in a system, that doesnt give a fuck about you,

lol at america and their bullshit democracy

As she was being arrested, Stein condemned what she called "this mock debate, this mockery of democracy."

Green Party Candidates Arrested, Shackled to Chairs For 8 Hours After Trying to Enter Hofstra Debate

Watch video here -> http://www.democracynow.org/2012/10/..._cheri_honkala

Americans are the Most Savagely Oppressed people in the History of the World

and you dont even know it.

I understand the system perfectly.

It is severely flawed. But comparatively speaking, it could be worse.

That said, I know how to pimp the system while getting pimped myself.

MY kids are going to be just fine. I handle mine.

I am happy within the system. I take care of me and mine and my fam and I try to help others as best I can if they are willing to be helped.

You try to take some macrocosmic view and ignore the fact that life is beautiful, especially within this Western system you hate so much.

Say you were to "tear down" the "system". The fuck you gonna do next? Eliminate all natural human inclinations and competition?

Funny how you think that everyone who disagrees with you is brainwashed, when all you down is spout inernet memes by disaffected lazy basement revolutionaries.
    --youreallfags.

i dont think everyone who disagrees with me is brainwashed,,

thats not what i stand for, freedom of choice/speech

if the system (bullshit/cronie capitalism) was to be torn down, anarchy is the fairest system, where they're no leaders, and everyone helps one another with the skills they have, why do you need competition? that just causes un fairness/crime/poverty..

but if we was to continue with any form of capitalism, it needs to be regulated in local areas, not centralised. with fake banks, that print fake money, thats backed by fuck all.

how is it a free market when govts help corporations? when private corporations can lobby govts, to pass laws, that benefit the 'market makers' and destroy the smaller bushiness?

i also know how to pimp the system, ive dont so for many years, but i dont give a fuck now about personal glory or status, its all illusionory , defined by society.

i never ignore life being beautiful., its beautiful all over, especially in places where western imperialism hasnt destroyed the natural wonder, those places are fast diminishing due to greed/wealth

it is the corporations that are holding us back.. research zero point energy/free energy. check whats happened to the inventors.. who has patented the ideas and for what purpose...

i do not hate the western system., it is not about hating systems, its about hating injustice, constant lies, the destruction of this planet, for throwaway goods that last months.. they';res no difference between western/eastern systems.. everywhere that has a centralised system... the peoples just end up being slaves

you mentioned your kids.. you do know and realise, that theres only enough resources for 30-40 years.. what happens after that?? will your kids have the same lifestyle you had? not to mention developing countries who will have the money to buy/purchase those resources before a broke ass nation like the usa, can even get close to it. maybe you need to find out why that suppressed technology is suppressed

what sort of civilised world do you want your kids to be in?

lol atmemes by basement revolutionaries..

do you need videos of me at protests? i was in loldon this last weekend, i was in bham the weekend before,..this weekend in loldon again, and nov 5th loldon again.

everything is always LOL

maybe you need videos of me attending meetings with bham council in regards to veoila running illegal bus services in the occupied territories... or maybe some info on http://www.walsallkobar.org.uk/ that i do voluntary work for.

in all truth, ive matured to give not give a fuck about personal glory/happyness, when every where is getting worse and worse,
    if you can turn a blind eye to everything, then good for you., keep supporting the same corporations that do the evil that you say u know.. whats the point of knowing if your not going to act upon what you know?

oh i forgot.. you do act upon it.. you have money.. that based on nothing real, all it takes is for the masses to realise, that money isnt real or based on anything, but yet dickwads flaunt it like it means something..,

yep it means your a good slave, who works hard and complies,
    Last edited by soul controller; 10-17-2012 at 03:46 PM.

summarize the above in 4 sentences or less.

I'm american. I got 4 tv's in my house, im not going to read all that shit
    --youreallfags.

and sometimes ill leave them all on at the same time so i don't miss any key plot elements in whatever rerun episode of boy meets world im watching when i go into my bedroom to get my weed jar.

That's what America is, son.
    --youreallfags.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol
    We do it for the people.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

ROMNEY TAX PLAN FINALLY REVEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
    We do it for the people.