Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gunplay gets gang-raped by Gay-Unit

Non Ignorant Math Team

people have a dislike 4 fighting now cuz of christianitys decadence which teaches things such as 'turn the other cheek'.

this is ofc stupid but u shouldnt just fight people to prove ur better than them or cuz ur sadistic.

NON-IGS

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    i dont fight all the time and i dont go looking for trouble either. like i said my last fight i was defending myself and my home and the dude was at least twice my size. he thought he was a big badass and must have thought i was gonna drop into a fetal position like a lil bitch cuz of the size comparison.

last fight before that some dude hit me in the back of the head. i was drunk as a skunk too. i could tell by how hard he hit me he thought he was gunna knock me out. dude had about 50 lbs on me. next thing i know i had about 5 people trying to hold me back all the while hes still landing blows on me. i ate them all up like a champ while waitin for an oppurtune time to strike and "defend" myself. caught him right in his fuckin nose. blood running all down his chest. next thing i know hes in the kitchen sink like a punk.

what im trying to say is peopl think im intimidated by size because of my size. then they end up getting fucked up trying to test a champion when they not ready ready ready

fighting is fun when people dont act like bitches about it and theres no kids around. especially when u can get up and shake hands afterwards.

but yeah im closing in on 30 and dont see myself getting in a fight unless i get hit first.
    and people do walk up and punch people alot. the vid prooves it. all those videos on WSHH and utube prove it

Where were u at - a bar, club?

nah a house party

lol @ grown ass men fighting at all let alone several guys on one dude.

if your gonna challenge someone betta be one on one.

'

what im trying to say is peopl think im intimidated by size because of my size.
    Are you a tiny person?

im a lil dude but hold guns the size of europe, yall niggas is sweet like panckes wit extra syrup

see rob more wutang slang gang bang im my everydy convos.

but yeah im short like 5' 9 1/2" skinny but im cut up. i look reall skinny with a shirt on then when i take it off they be like damn this lil whiteboy is cut the fuck up. if i had just a few more lbs my body type would be like bruce lee no bullshit

Fuck gaydar van. i bring the real RAIDUH RUCKUS

'

Im not sure, but I may have just gotten 'served'

lol

If I ever saw Robby out on a date I would grab his girls tits & grind on her ass cause I know 30s his cut off limit to wanna fight me

what im trying to say is peopl think im intimidated by size because of my size.
    Why were you trying to hype a David and Goliath story, when you're like average height? lol It made it sound like you were about 5 foot. Or are you always fighting with NBA centers or something? lol

'

Quote Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
    If I ever saw Robby out on a date I would grab his girls tits & grind on her ass cause I know 30s his cut off limit to wanna fight me
    LOL better wait 3 years for that

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Why were you trying to hype a David and Goliath story, when you're like average height? lol It made it sound like you were about 5 foot. Or are you always fighting with NBA centers or something? lol
    dude i only weigh a buck fiddy

and yeah i think ive even told u this before

almost everybody ive ever fought was way bigger than me. some were same size but never smaller