Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunplay gets gang-raped by Gay-Unit

IronSheik

Default Gunplay gets gang-raped by Gay-Unit

dont give a fuk about fruitty cent & his wack ass crew....im only postin this cuz this pussy didnt have the balls to step to WU in anyway (lyrically or physically) after gettin slaughtered on Paper Plates...but now his Gay-Unit crew wanna gang rape 1 man

"Who shot ya? U dont have enough on your roster
    U move like a fed, but u talk like a mobster"

A video has surfaced showing rapper Gunplay getting his head slammed into a metal barricade outside the BET Awards Sunday night in Atlanta -- and it appears 50 Cent was part of the violent mob.

The clip shows 50 in the parking lot with his crew -- and out of nowhere, a massive brawl breaks out ... with rapper Gunplay on the receiving end of a ferocious attack.

Gunplay weathered the initial onslaught and managed to fight back, even though he was largely outnumbered.

It's hard to see in the shaky footage if 50 threw a punch -- or got involved at all -- but someone can be heard on camera saying, "That was 50 fighting too!" Gunplay called in to TMZ Live Monday, saying 50 Cent was involved in the action ... but was "hiding behind security."

We reached out to 50 for comment, so far no word back -- but G-Unit rapper Mike Knox (who appears in the clip) said in a radio interview this morning, "The only thing I can tell you is [Gunplay] was in the wrong place at the wrong time and he was acting a certain kinda way that he shouldn't have been actin' ... So, he got dealt with ... He got his ass kicked.

LMAO @ thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Mike Knox?

any man that cant fight by himself, no matter the circumstances is a bitch

'

^ any man fighting over the age of 30 is a fucking idiot period, unless its a boxing or mma career

Gunplay's (whoever he may be) fighting or running abilities would be better if he had his pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    ^ any man fighting over the age of 30 is a fucking idiot period, unless its a boxing or mma career
    well i dont know where you are going with this but my last fight was last year when i was 28.

it was in defense of myself and my home. i got in alot of fights between 13 and 21-22ish. most of them where other people starting and me finishing them, no fatalities.

ive been jumped before. 3 times to be exact. and i still won 2 of those times. getting jumped isnt fun tho.

the point im trying to make is i'll defend myself till the day i die. wont catch me running unlees bullets fly by like angry beez

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    co-sign unless you're in a position where you can't go back.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    well i dont know where you are going with this but my last fight was last year when i was 28.

it was in defense of myself and my home. i got in alot of fights between 13 and 21-22ish. most of them where other people starting and me finishing them, no fatalities.

ive been jumped before. 3 times to be exact. and i still won 2 of those times. getting jumped isnt fun tho.

the point im trying to make is i'll defend myself till the day i die. wont catch me running unlees bullets fly by like angry beez

This is not good.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
    co-sign unless you're in a position where you can't go back.

cosign, and most fights are avoidable, imo, cuz you could kinda see them coming. It may start with an argument where nobody stops talkin shit. ego.

very rarely somebody just walks up to you and starts swinging.

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    This is not good.
    u must be a pushover

what u mean its not good?

u not a stand up kinda guy?

Veteran Member

not a pushover at all

ya, I had a few battles

fighting all the time is not good. that's all.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Im sure he meant besides self-defense

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

thanks for sharing, little killbot

did you head to the welfare office afterwards to pick up your familys dinner?
    We do it for the people.

i dont fight all the time and i dont go looking for trouble either. like i said my last fight i was defending myself and my home and the dude was at least twice my size. he thought he was a big badass and must have thought i was gonna drop into a fetal position like a lil bitch cuz of the size comparison.

last fight before that some dude hit me in the back of the head. i was drunk as a skunk too. i could tell by how hard he hit me he thought he was gunna knock me out. dude had about 50 lbs on me. next thing i know i had about 5 people trying to hold me back all the while hes still landing blows on me. i ate them all up like a champ while waitin for an oppurtune time to strike and "defend" myself. caught him right in his fuckin nose. blood running all down his chest. next thing i know hes in the kitchen sink like a punk.

what im trying to say is peopl think im intimidated by size because of my size. then they end up getting fucked up trying to test a champion when they not ready ready ready

fighting is fun when people dont act like bitches about it and theres no kids around. especially when u can get up and shake hands afterwards.

but yeah im closing in on 30 and dont see myself getting in a fight unless i get hit first.
    and people do walk up and punch people alot. the vid prooves it. all those videos on WSHH and utube prove it