Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Wu-Tang ever releasing a last group album ?

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Default Is Wu-Tang ever releasing a last group album ?

Or 8 Diagrams is the last piece of shit we will have to live with . GZA is my favorite Clan member and he will be 50 in four years. The clock is ticking because some Clan members are starting to flow like grand fathers ! Wu-Tang need to go out with a bang with an album 90% produce by RZA with the other 10% dedicated to Wu-Prodicer like True Master,4th Disciple and Mathemathics. No outside features other than a few Clan members.

Stop acting like money hungry bitches and release a low budget album like back in 93'. You are all millionaires; do it for the fans that stuck with you.
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 10-05-2012 at 01:15 AM.

lol

Jamal Arief

Is this gonna be the last dumb thread?

Or is this one the last piece of shit we will have to live with? Some of my "favorite" forum members gonna hit the 50,000(!!!) posts mark soon (or already have?!). The clock is ticking because some forum members are getting predictive like the days in a week! This forum needs to go out with a bang, with a thread 100% produced by all the whining little bitches on this forum. No features with less than a thousand bullshit posts.

Stop acting like anyone owes you anything!

Peace.

I agree with the the thread starter ..... The wu need to finish with a decent album.

I think they would have to strip it back and just keep it simple ( Not lyrically though).

But to be honest the memebers need to improve there lyrics and rza needs to make beats that don't sound like a kill bill sound track.... That movie had a huge impact on his production style negitively.

anyway

peace

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

I would love to see another WTC album! That said, I seem to like 8 Diagrams much more than most of you.

Veteran Member

id have no problem with 8D being the last one, but i dont think it will be. RZA, Ghost, Meth and Rae have all mentioned it within the past year, you know the others would fall in too. was hoping for this year, but RZA was so busy and they toured alot. but i dont think 2013 is out of the question
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I agree with the the thread starter ..... The wu need to finish with a decent album.

I think they would have to strip it back and just keep it simple ( Not lyrically though).

But to be honest the memebers need to improve there lyrics and rza needs to make beats that don't sound like a kill bill sound track.... That movie had a huge impact on his production style negitively.

anyway

peace
    They don't need to do anything the legacy is set in stone forever whether you all like it or not

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    Or 8 Diagrams is the last piece of shit we will have to live with . GZA is my favorite Clan member and he will be 50 in four years. The clock is ticking because some Clan members are starting to flow like grand fathers ! Wu-Tang need to go out with a bang with an album 90% produce by RZA with the other 10% dedicated to Wu-Prodicer like True Master,4th Disciple and Mathemathics. No outside features other than a few Clan members.

Stop acting like money hungry bitches and release a low budget album like back in 93'. You are all millionaires; do it for the fans that stuck with you.
    SMH. Niggaz is still sleep.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Everyone doesn't feel the same as the OP. Just another troll thread to keep people yappin'.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Arief View Post
    Is this gonna be the last dumb thread?

Or is this one the last piece of shit we will have to live with? Some of my "favorite" forum members gonna hit the 50,000(!!!) posts mark soon (or already have?!). The clock is ticking because some forum members are getting predictive like the days in a week! This forum needs to go out with a bang, with a thread 100% produced by all the whining little bitches on this forum. No features with less than a thousand bullshit posts.

Stop acting like anyone owes you anything!

Peace.
    Oh shut up pussy.

Is there a reason why a legendary crew like Wu-Tang isn't releasing an album ? RZA can even pay for it out of his pocket or they can all chip in and make it happen. Real fans such as myself will cop at least 2 copies. One will be donated to someone.They dont need a mill to release an album. A low budget album with rugged beats and a good distribution deal will do it. 36 Chambers is a low budget album.... They became money hungry from Wu-Tang Forever. $$$$ definitely changes people

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH the blazed sage's Avatar

really? this forum is beyond depressing. can't believe i still check in now and then....force of habit I guess. will wu release another album? are you seriously posing that question? your guess is as good as ours, young man. godspeed.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

I want them to make a double cd like forever. The first one featured the generals and the second one featured the killa beez. I want this cd entirely produced by Rza, 4th, True Master, Y kim, Bronze Nazareth, Cilvaringz, Moongod Allah etc. I want all these motherfuckers to come with the illest beats they can produce and even ask die hard fans to send them beats why not ? A true banga that sounds like a legacy for future generations.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

8 Diagrams is the biggest bullshit RZA ever served us.....yeah, even bigger than all the unreleased tracks
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    I would love to see another WTC album! That said, I seem to like 8 Diagrams much more than most of you.
    Umm yeah nobody cares

Quote Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
    I want them to make a double cd like forever. The first one featured the generals and the second one featured the killa beez. I want this cd entirely produced by Rza, 4th, True Master, Y kim, Bronze Nazareth, Cilvaringz, Moongod Allah etc. I want all these motherfuckers to come with the illest beats they can produce and even ask die hard fans to send them beats why not ? A true banga that sounds like a legacy for future generations.
    Smh!! Yeah I'm sure rza will get the memo eventually. Keep sendin those letters kiddo
    Last edited by FatherSl!me; 10-06-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    8 Diagrams was a good album. People on here just followed what the clan said even if it is good.

How are rappers going to hate on RZA's production when they have the worst possible production like Manifesto or Wizard of Poetry.

The album with the best production from the last couple of years is 8 Diagrams.

"Hey Kids, let's hate that guy"

"Ok, you hate him so should I"