Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2

haha they're harsh on there
    i haven't played it long enough for an in depth review but it feels good so far

obviously not ground breaking gameplay in any way

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

people were reporting issues with hard freezes, soft freezes, losing connection to the servers during host migration, lobbies saying "need more players" even though its full etc

and alot more

The only bugs I experienced were losing party members randomly

It really wasnt that much worse than regular launch day bugs even though the shit I was reading before I got off work made is sound unbearable
    We do it for the people.

oh yea,

graphics are sick as fuck. guns sound and feel pretty nice.

a few wack maps. alot of really good ones.

will take a while to get used to the maps

cant use noob tubes in hardcore.

I think its pretty dope. but time with tell
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    sounds like they are milking it, and next leap of innovation will be on the ps4 / xbox 720 platforms
    They're always milking it. This cow never gets old. They have been using the same formula since Modern Warfare 1. The first game that really showed that they did nothing but copy paste is Modern Warfare 2. TreyArch tho doesn't play it on safe like Infinity Ward does. Modern Warfare 3 was garbage. Black Ops was pretty good, don't really play the MP, do like the zombies tho. Black Ops 2 is more of the same but with some new additions, but still the same core gameplay that all the COD's have. I bought it to play zombies with some friends. I can see why they give the game such low scores. To me it's still fun to play now and then, but there are way better FPS out there in terms of quality gameplay and graphics. Borderlands, Battlefield, BioShock, Killzone series, Resistance, Halo, Metro and MAG are just some of the shooters that are way ahead of COD.

So far I am enjoying the game. Never had big problems with servers, got kicked once because the host left the party. Zombies is looking good, definitely like what they did with Nuketown.

the game is ok... as in MP... haven't played the game it self....but so far I still like MW3 MP better when the servers didn't lag like crazy so I cant play it any more.

I ran into a few things for BO2 like the server crashing a few times and loading issues with logos and what not when you hover on some ones name and at one point I could not change my logo as it would get stuck on the loading screen.

as for the sound of the game its still weird like there other games not as realistic and deep sounding(gun shots) as MW3 ...but the foot steps are louder then MW3 which i Like..

Down side is the maps arnt great and there arnt alot of maps...only if you sign up for the cod elite crap you can get 5 more maps....but it will cost you 50 a year ....

MP gamers still suck no matter what cod game you play as you run into games where every one is camping and no one is killing any one put the one guy running around lol

but i guess that what the elite thing is for to play with players who play....

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

GO PLAY THE SP MODE!!!!!!

Best COD as far as that goes, a lot of different choices u can make, more than one ending
    bring back begongo!!

its short though...i think its the shortest sp in all the cod games...but i could be wrong..

I like how you can make choices and also pick & upgrade your weapons in sp mode

so MP is pissing me off because it seems like im always a few seconds behind my opponent

im going to get comcast installed at my crib this week. so hopefully that helps things

if it dosent, than im going to consider getting battlefield or something so I dont hjave to play this shit

Down side is the maps arnt great and there arnt alot of maps...only if you sign up for the cod elite crap you can get 5 more maps....but it will cost you 50 a year ....
    evreybody gets elite for free with bo2

but we have to purchase the map packs when they come out. I think they have the "season pass" that gives you access to all the maps when they come out (like elite on me3) and that might cost $50. but i do remember reading that the season pass will only save players $10 if they get the map packs seperately
    We do it for the people.

The servers keep telling me that they need more fucking players to balance the teams but there are already 12/12 players. IGNORANT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    My only biggest complaint besides a couple maps that look like they were rushed or not well thought out, is how they fucked with the ability to melee.
    Yes exactly, thanks forgot about that. I fucking hate that. I stabbed the opponent and I even saw the damn movement and then I get passed him and he's behind me so he can shoot me in the back. WTF?!?!?!?! This was also the case with Black Ops I, but it got better after some patches but still not as good as the Modern Warfare games. Overall I definitely like TreyArch's games better tho.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Haven't really put a whole lot of time into the game yet, but I already like it more than the first Black Ops or MW3. Single player has been pretty dope so far. That Menendez mission was ill. I also dug the bit of zombies that I played. Multiplayer has been cool too. I suck, but I pretty much suck at all shooters these days anyway.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

rapin dudes today

went 25 and 3 at one point - style saw that game

just unlocked the SCAR-H assault rifle, i been using the sub machine guns but this thing is a beast
    i have shit for attachments right now and still getting 20-10 a couple games

s s12 is g..u donnt wanna runa around a corner seeing me with it

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

All I use is the TAC 45 or FIVE SEVEN. No Primary Weapon. 5 perks and a bouncing betty.

Dirty are you on PS3 or Xbox?

I imagine he changes his playing style by avoiding open spaces, going through buildings etc

I ran with a auto pistol secondary only class for a while. I eventually gave in and put a primary on there though. but the pistol was a beast with just extended mags and laser sight
    We do it for the people.