Thread: ESPN Films - 30 for 30: Broke - How Athletes End Up Broke [87 min]

IronSheik

Arrow ESPN Films - 30 for 30: Broke - How Athletes End Up Broke [87 min]

for those of u who dont got espn or missed it when it aired last week

wow...didn't know Holyfield has 11 kids by 9 different baby mamas! thought he was a holy man...lol

www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=rygSKAvdxWw&vq=hd1080

Bonus: Director Billy Corben talks about 'Broke'

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Love the 30 For 30 series. Broke was a pretty good episode. Hopefully some of these athletes watched it and took something from it. Knowing how to say no to people and living within your means is essential. I watched the one on Ben Johnson tonight and that was on point too. Glad they brought these back.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

-

I saw that documentary and that's sad. If you notice most of the athletes are black hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You don't see too many white athletes that end up broke when they're done playing because they know how to save money.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.