Thread: Wu Tang: The Iron Fist Blu-ray Collection

Default Wu Tang: The Iron Fist Blu-ray Collection

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ionfiascire-20

Wu Tang: The Iron Fist Collection movie is scheduled to be released Nov 06, 2012 by the Millennium Entertainment studio. .2250 min. A Collection of 25 films on Blu-ray featuring RZA and the entire Wu Tang Clang plus fan favorite Gordon Liu. Wu Tang: The Iron Fist Collection movie Memorable kung fu films such as Eagles' Claw, Hot Cool and Vicious, 18 Fatal Strikes and Dragon Claws included in this first of it's kind collection! Total film listing: Claws Hot, Cool, Vicious, Dragon Claws, Shaolin Mystagogue, Swirling Riders, Method Man, Fatal Strikes, Shaolin Master and the Kid, Shaolin Kung Fu Master, Sun Dragon, Renegade Master. Wu Tang: The Iron Fist Collection video Monkey Strikes Back, Swordsman v.9 Killers, Hit Man in the Hand of Buddha, Hellz Wind Staff, Death Duel of Kung Fu, The 18 Jade Arhats, Of Cooks and Kung Fu, 72 Desperate Rebels, Enter the Iron Fist, Iron Fist, Raging Masters Tiger Crane, Incredible Shaolin Thunderkick, Wu Tang Clan: Mystery of Kung Fu, Carry on Wise Guy.

$12.99
    Last edited by Jammin; 10-16-2012 at 04:10 AM.

very nice...

$12.99?

Transfer quality will suck dick, even if it is on Blu-Ray.

Some dope shit on there though.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

very dope, though i'm not that big fan of these type of movies.. it's fun to watch them every now and then though, especially to pick up on all the Wu samples (on the English dubbed versions, but i guess you could pick the audio yourself)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

imma get this just for the sakes of having it and being that you get 25 movies for 12.99, its a worth it.

but ya, the transfer rate will be shit. its one disc, blu ray or not, that a lot to cram on there. lets be serious though, does it matter with a lot of these old school kung fu joints? i prefer mine dusty

^Yeah, I like the grimey look too.

But I have some cheap sets where the transfer is terrible because segements of the original films reels warped away over time and there's dead spaces.

With a lot of these HK sets a home entertainment company just clears out a defunct studio's vaults or buy in bulk from a private collector and release as-is.

Too much time and money to be wasted remastering and repairing some of these lesser known joints.

Especially if they may or may not infringe on international copyrights.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The HighMindedLowLife SilvaFistz's Avatar

Nice for the price

i feel like it's my duty as a wu fan to buy this lol, never seen 95% of these