Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dishonored

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Default Dishonored

any of you fags got this?

its supposed to be game of teh year

how is it?
    We do it for the people.

Lol, your repressed homo urges have left u with an unhealthy obssession with the word faggot and fag! I think u need help....

I'm not a fag like you but I'll answer your question anyway, it's a great game imo. Wasn't sure if I liked it at first but after a couple of hours and getting used to it I love it now. Very stealth based if u want to play it properly (or u can just go in all guns blazing!). Good grapics and atmosphere, kind of a mix of Thief & Bioshock. Be worth another play through too as theres many different ways to play and complete the missions. I'm only upto the 5th mission. Dunno about game of the year but I'd definatly reccomend it.

I don't know if it's GOTY. So far for me it's Borderlands 2, but that might change in the upcoming months. Dishonored is extremely good tho and definitely a 9/10 for me. It has like elements of the first BioShock which was a classic game and The Batman Arkham series. I find the game to be extremely entertaining and has high replay value imo. I do think it's a hate it or love it game. I can't believe I'm with the majority on this one.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Great game, just too easy. U can see how it was made for the general public
    bring back begongo!!

what difficulty u playing on? I think some of it's pretty difficult if u want to play it stealth like and not be seen at all! I think it's better when u remove as much of the hud as you can too

first on normal, then on hard, but considering the first Deus Ex/Thief, even Metal Gear Solid & Splinter Cell, the game is just too easy. If you don't use Dark Vision and Blink, then you have some real fun, some actual challenge....
    bring back begongo!!

other than that, great game.
    bring back begongo!!

I'm playing on normal difficulty, will be playing through again though. I can see me being a bit nerdy with this game and going for all the achievements lol. Only other games I've been bothered to get 100% on are Bioshock and Fallout 3

good game

agreed on it being too easy. i played it on the hardest and died very few times. especially if you care to get all the Runes and Charms, you pretty much become invincible.

still fun to be the ultimate assassin though

DLC on the way, from the Bethesda blog -

Finish Dishonored, already? Completed a non-lethal playthrough, too? Congrats on being a true supernatural assassin! We recommend you continue honing your skills in preparation for the game’s upcoming game add-on content, Dunwall City Trials.

Dunwall City Trials will arrive simultaneously on PlayStation 3, PC, and Xbox 360. Details on this add-on, as well as future plans, are outlined below:

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials, being released in December for $4.99 (or 400 Microsoft Points), will include 10 challenge maps that will test and track your combat, stealth and mobility skills. Ten distinct trials await challengers – including an arena battle against waves of enemy AI, a gravity-defying run of drop assassinations, and a race against the clock. Dunwall City Trials also features a whole new set of achievements and trophies as well as a global online leaderboard that will establish the greatest assassins for each challenge.

The second and third add-ons for Dishonored will be coming in 2013 and will each feature story-driven campaigns. Pricing on these two packs will be revealed closer to launch.

Daud, the leader of a group of supernatural assassins known as ‘The Whalers’, will be the focus of the second add-on pack, scheduled for release in early Spring 2013. Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud’s own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome…

Additional story details on the third add-on pack will be revealed closer to its launch next year.

Not too bothered about the trials pack but I'll definatly check out the 2 story campaigns

This game is so sick..prolly my fav this year,...can't wait for the game of the year edition with all the dlc's and shit

great game, lookin forward to a goty edition as well!

I got it at xmas and not even played it yet. Rather spend my free time with my 1 year old daughter. I will try and get into it at some point.

i kinda liked it but i got bored of it at one point
    havent played it for like 2 or 3 months though
    and i havent even finished it yet

goty edition out on October 8th

CONTENT INCLUDED (IN ADDITION TO THE ORIGINAL GAME)

The Knife of Dunwall - In The Knife of Dunwall, take on the role of Daud, the legendary assassin who killed the Empress. After assassinating the Empress, and forever changing the fate of Dunwall, you embark on a search for redemption. Gain access to Daud’s new weapons, gadgets and supernatural abilities as you traverse through parts of Dunwall yet unseen, including the city’s whaling center, Rothwild Slaughterhouse, and the heavily guarded Legal District.

The Brigmore Witches - Continue your journey as the legendary assassin, Daud, in The Brigmore Witches. This conclusion to Daud’s story will put you at odds with warring gang factions and the dangerous Brigmore witch coven. Journey through undiscovered locales within Dunwall, including Drapers Ward and the Brigmore Manor, where you will be met with supernatural forces that test the limits of your new weapons and abilities.

Dunwall City Trials - In Dunwall City Trials, experience Dishonored’s flexible combat system, stealth gameplay, and distinct settings in a whole new way as you make your way through 10 distinct maps that feature a variety of challenges. Put your stealth, combat and mobility skills to the test as you clear demanding objectives, unlock new achievements and secrets, and climb up the global online leaderboards.

Void Walker’s Arsenal - With the Void Walker’s Arsenal add-on pack, gain access to four content bundles previously available only through pre-ordering Dishonored. These bundles offer unique character bonuses, additional bone charm slots and more.
    http://www.bethblog.com/2013/09/12/d...ion-announced/