When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

- KP -

looks pretty good.
    all movie trailers are made to mislead us at this point, though.

extremis?
    iron patriot?
    MANDARIN???

i hope they aint goin all x-men 3/dark knight rises on us and mixing too many plot lines from comic stories to give us an all out confusing shitfest.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Joss Whedon’s Reaction to ‘Iron Man 3′ Ending

It’s been what, two weeks since the last Iron Man 3 poster was revealed? That kind of laziness simply won’t do. Fortunately, IMAX is here to save the day with a new poster featuring the whole gang. Tony (Robert Downey Jr.) and Pepper (Gwyneth Paltrow) clutch each other while supporting characters look on somberly, and little Iron Men fly around in the background.

All of it portends some serious drama, but most of us won’t know what exactly happens in the film for another several weeks. As part of the Marvel family, though, Joss Whedon got a little sneak peek. And according to studio head Kevin Feige, he had quite a reaction to the Iron Man 3 ending. Read about his comments and check out the new poster after the jump.

2 Kids and a Coupon (via Cinema Blend) attended a recent press event with Feige, where he revealed Whedon’s reaction.

….We have what I think is the biggest, you know, most action packed finale we’ve had. I showed the film to Joss Whedon who is our writer-director of Avengers, is currently working on Avengers 2, and he saw the finale of this and he goes, now what am I supposed to do now? What am I going to do in Avengers 2?

Avengers itself had a pretty kick-ass ending, so if Whedon’s impressed I’m prepared to be dazzled as well. I’m happy to see the Marvel team keep trying to top themselves — that just means there’s more great stuff for us fans ahead.

As for the IMAX poster, it’s literally just a composite of all the other posters released so far. Take this one featuring Tony and Pepper front and center, then copy and paste in the character posters for The Mandarin, Aldrich Killian, and James Rhodes. And it borrows from more than a few pervasive poster design trends, what with the blue/orange color scheme, the crowded character layout, the cloudy background and the floating debris / sparks.

It’s not exactly the most original bit of marketing, then. But it’s reminding me (once again) about the movie without detracting from my interest in it, so mission accomplished, I guess.

ONE WORD ... EPIC !

just got back from seeing Iron Man 3, was pretty dope although I think the first 2 are better.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    just got back from seeing Iron Man 3, was pretty dope although I think the first 2 are better.
    Is extremis is the movie?

^^^Yes

My take (no spoilers)...

Watched this yesterday, pretty good overall, better then the second I thought but not as good as the first. Doesn't feel like an Ironman movie though, mainly cos it's not all about the suits in this film, this is more of a Tony Stark movie with appearances by Ironman

Good - Good storyline, Mark 42 suit concept is ill, final 15 minutes is amazing!
    Bad - Noticeable plot holes and there's a twist with one of the bad guys which I thought was a fail.

Good ending to the trilogy overall and is wrapped up nicely at the end

- KP -

^^^

Yeah the bad guy twist was a bit of a fail imo.

SPOILER TIME...

Also I thought the ending didnt make sense, he got the shrapnel removed from his body, I thought it wasnt possible, hence the reason he wore that shit in his chest.

My Thoughts (NO SPOILERS)

Saw it yesterday. I enjoyed it very much and I do think it was better than the second film, still think the first was the best.

A lot of comedy in this one but fortunately it worked, it was weird to hear an audience laugh so much during a comicbook movie.

Although there is some great iron man action scenes most of the time he's not wearing the suit.

I liked the villains in this one quite a bit and the twist on one of the villains I have to admit was a ballsy move as I think most fanboys won't like it but I appreciated what they tried to do. I will say that they were the best villains of the three films.

Don Cheadle was put to good use in this movie and I liked his role within the government as the War Machine/Iron Patriot but they should have explained the paint job given that captain america is around.

I really liked the journey of Tony Starks character in this one and they did cap it off well as the end of a franchise.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Veteran Member

I feel cheated, this is basically elements of Batman Begins & TDKR as a mashup.

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

I loved this movie...can't get into detail without spoiling stuff so I wont bother.
    When I saw the "villain plot twist" I was like: what?
    But in the end, I thought it worked for the movie.
    Yeah fans of the comics (I never read the comics, saw the cartoon a couple of times tho') maybe wont like the twist all that much but in terms of the movie and the universe Marvel has set up since the first Iron Man, it worked for me.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

I reckon Marvel comic nerds will be throwing themselves from roof tops at that twist

- KP -

Veteran Member

It was literally copying elements from Batman....

1) Villain twist is exactly the same as Batman Begin's Ras Al Ghul's & TDKR's Talia Al Ghul
    2) As mentioned, hes out of his suit for the majority of the film just with minimal appearances by Ironman just like TDKR.

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    It was literally copying elements from Batman....

1) Villain twist is exactly the same as Batman Begin's Ras Al Ghul's & TDKR's Talia Al Ghul
    2) As mentioned, hes out of his suit for the majority of the film just with minimal appearances by Ironman just like TDKR.
    True.

But for me this movie did it better...I dunno, maybe I like the comic book elements of Iron Man 3 more than the "realistic" elements of TDKR but I liked the Tony Stark parts more in Iron Man 3 than I did the Bruce Wayne parts in TDKR...

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved