Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anybody receive their order for Iron Fists?

Peace CT

Default Anybody receive their order for Iron Fists?

I ordered one of the packages from the Iron Fists site. Nothing has arrived yet and no response to my email yet as well. Anybody have better luck? Peace and thanx

The Soul Temple people running the bandcamp are terrible.

I ordered the deluxe pak but had to request a refund because of financial issues and they took over a week to get back to me. Only once i threatened them with lawyers did they issue it.

They should have started shipping on the 22nd.
    It's the god, god.

They emailed me yesterday...."unfortunately due to a manufacturing delay in the vinyl production and a licensing issue with the double-CD of vintage STAX soul, we will try to begin shipping these orders out on Friday, November 2nd. Of course, Hurricane Sandy is another issue that has developed this week, so we will keep you updated on any possibility of further delays." I hope they can get these out soon with no more bull shit
    A million strands of spider webs weaved to make my vest
    Chi energy compacted deep within my inner chest
    One touch of my eagle claw clutch, rips your guts, brass head kill you fast with rapid head buts, ninja spying, the ammo flying, the steel iron blow a nigga neck from his head like dandelions

Veteran Member

ordered the disc only and nothing

thats why im holding off on MK, ordering artist direct is wack they never have their shit together
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

That's why I buy my stuff from the record store. I order it there and whenever I'm cratediggin' I go and buy what's good.

not a single piece of information has been received since i've placed the order ...

Last edited by Jammin; 11-01-2012 at 01:48 AM.

I emailed them and they responded back to me within a day or so
    A million strands of spider webs weaved to make my vest
    Chi energy compacted deep within my inner chest
    One touch of my eagle claw clutch, rips your guts, brass head kill you fast with rapid head buts, ninja spying, the ammo flying, the steel iron blow a nigga neck from his head like dandelions

Veteran Member

i charged back on paypal and went with ughh

no excuse for that shit to not arrive 10 days after its been in stores
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

Quote Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
    The Soul Temple people running the bandcamp are terrible.

I ordered the deluxe pak but had to request a refund because of financial issues and they took over a week to get back to me. Only once i threatened them with lawyers did they issue it.

They should have started shipping on the 22nd.

Were you going to get Johnny Cochrane's team?

ghost/adrian youngs album is on this label right? thats supposed to drop in 2 weeks and we haven't heard one song from.

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    ghost/adrian youngs album is on this label right? thats supposed to drop in 2 weeks and we haven't heard one song from.
    I agree, adressed this couple of times, don't know why we know so little. I hope it still gets released but I'm not surprised if it gets postponed. No singles, tracklist, interviews, no nothing.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    come on guy, u answer ur own question, it def wont drop in 2 weeks
    Unloyal Snakes get thrown in boilin Lakes Of Hot Oil

I work for Soul Temple.

First of all, we are sorry that orders for this release have been delayed. The situation has been caused by a combination of factors.

1. The vinyl manufacturing process is very intense, each album cover is made by hand, one-by-one. It has taken much longer than originally promised for the product to be assembled. Please check out this video for a look at what goes into creating each cover:

http://youtu.be/X_VstAt9-wU

2. There was a delay with the Stax compilation CD concerning the master for one of the songs. That has now been dealt with.

3. Our office is in downtown Manhattan and we have been hit by a massive hurricane. We have not had any electricity, phones, internet, elevator (we're on the 15th floor), mail service, etc in 5 days. Assuming that we have power restored on Monday, orders will begin shipping in the order that were received...

We appreciate the support of everyone who placed an order and we are certain that you going to be very happy with the final product when you receive it. We believe that in time this vinyl package will become a very valuable collectable...

I will start a new tread with an update on the Ghostface / Adrian Younge album