Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Block track listing

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    this is primarly a ghost and sheek project they gon be heavily featured
    and thats music sheek n ghost do that hard music
    Come on nigga you really think I don't know that.......
    I want you to read the first page "that's a lot of Ghostface & Sheek Louch" niggaz startin already.....
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
    Wish there was some U-God on this though, he's been killing it lately.
    You read ma mind, Uey should have been on at least one track, and as i suspected no RZA
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Too many hard tracks
    WTF are u talkin bout??

guess you're mad cuz theres no love songs huh? gtfo here faggot

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    WTF are u talkin bout??

guess you're mad cuz theres no love songs huh? gtfo here faggot
    You're a faggot. I've been hyped about this album since its announcement, we have another person here who failed to get the joke.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Let me get the complaints out the way:
    Too much Sheek louch (He's on every song)
    Not enough Gza
    Too many hard tracks
    Pour Tha Martini
    No 4th Disciple
    ALOT OF SOFT EUROS WILL THINK THIS ALBUM IS TOO HARD, THEY DIDNT EVEN KNO THIS WAS A STREET ANTHEM AND THOUGHT THIS WAS WACK

Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    ALOT OF SOFT EUROS WILL THINK THIS ALBUM IS TOO HARD, THEY DIDNT EVEN KNO THIS WAS A STREET ANTHEM AND THOUGHT THIS WAS WACK

Exactly, we already had some nigga talking about Wu-Block was overrated and the album didn't even drop yet lol only one single leaked smh...

Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post

that track is absolute trash

The Stroll & Silver Rings are both far superior. Raekwon should be dropping more House Of Flying Daggers type of songs, that's his style

Veteran Member

This album's gonna be hardbody.

Wu-Veteran

I wanna see "wu block" (the first leak), "mushrooms", "hands up" and "union Square" on the final version

Hope we see a video soon

Quote Originally Posted by JEM View Post
    I wanna see "wu block" (the first leak), "mushrooms", "hands up" and "union Square" on the final version

Hope we see a video soon
    No.

Only track I've heard is Cocaine Central aka Shrooms. But based on the strength of that, this is gonna be a banger.

CORNED BEEF CUNT

what if they just renamed all the tracks we already heard and released it as an album?...But in all seriousness hopefully this shit comes out soon cuz the past few albums i got (k.lamar, Mic Tyson) been dissapointing. I know ghost wont dissapoint as long as the production is hard.

Veteran Member

The title track isnt renamed. It features GFK, Rae + all 3 LOX members, that lineup doesnt exist.

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
    what if they just renamed all the tracks we already heard and released it as an album?...But in all seriousness hopefully this shit comes out soon cuz the past few albums i got (k.lamar, Mic Tyson) been dissapointing. I know ghost wont dissapoint as long as the production is hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    The title track isnt renamed. It features GFK, Rae + all 3 LOX members, that lineup doesnt exist.
    i actually wouldnt mind if everything we've already heard was included as half the actual tracklist, but renamed and mastered. i LOVED everything they dropped so far, and i'm hardly a sheek fan.
    GFK has absolutely ripped to shreds every WU-block track so far. he reminded me why he's my 2nd fave MC of all time.

i REALLY hope "hands up" is on there under a diff name. that is my fave 2012 joint so far.

how the fuck is the title track produced by rza gonna get dropped!?!?!?!?!? (kinda like "watch ur mouth" on 8D....killer lead song gets dropped)

lets not forget.....maybe there will be BONUS tracks?!?!?!?!?!?!

cant wait......i have HUGE expectations for this! and my expectations for hiphop music have plummeted over the past few yrs!

Veteran Member

Because RZA tracks hardly EVER make final releases. He's been slated to be a producer on so many projects but they never make it, surprised you havent noticed that.