Thread: What Did Ya'll Think Of The Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, And Michael Jordan Movies?

-

Default What Did Ya'll Think Of The Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, And Michael Jordan Movies?

I saw Ali movie before with Will Smith but i don't remember much about it. So i watched it again this week and i liked it. I like the hot women who played his wives like Jada Pinkett, Nona Gaye(Marvin Gaye's daughter), Michael Michele. I also like the actors in it like Leon, Mario Van Peebles(he played Malcolm X), Mykelti Williamson(he played Don King), Jeffrey Wright, Jamie Foxx. Good performance by Will Smith. I'm sure Muhammad Ali was proud of how Will portrayed him. I haven't seen Mike Tyson movie in a long time with Michael Jai White and Kristen Wilson(she was Robin Givens). I wanna see it again but i do remember Michael did a good job playing Mike Tyson. I don't remember other actors in it besides Malcolm Jamal Warner who was Theo on The Cosby Show.

-

Default Have Ya'll Seen Michael Jordan Movie?

I saw a little bit of it a long time ago and i would like to see it again. Only things i remember about it is the guy who played Michael Jordan played on The Shield tv show and he was in The Great White Hype and Cradle 2 The Grave movies and Ernie Hudson is in it as Michael's dad. I don't know the guy's name that played Michael Jordan. If ya'll seen the movie, what did you think?