Thread: Ma$e - Double Up

nada ignorante

Default Ma$e - Double Up

I've always thought this album was slept on. Mase is a lot more street on this album than his debuts. His flow is a lot better too, grittier than ever.

Some of my fav tracks are:

Make me Cry
    You aint Smart
    Fuck me, Fuck U
    All I ever wanted

I rate this album 4/5. Dope production and Murder Mase with a killer flow.
    N.I.

-

Terrible album. I didn't like his first album either but I Need To Be with r&b singer Monifah is my favorite on his first album. Monifah is now gay. She's on the new reality show R&B Divas with hottie Faith Evans, the girl from Brownstone, Keke Wyatt, Syleena Johnson. I haven't watched the show but i saw a couple of commercials and i saw Monifah's girlfriend. Her daughter is upset about her relationship because she would rather see her with a man.

-

I like Mase's lyrics on Puff Daddy's Can't Nobody Hold Me Down. I like when he said if it ain't about no money Puff i just don't care. Spend time in Hawaii. Puff Daddy says Mase can you please stop smoking la la? Puff why try? I'm a thug, i'm a die high LOL. I be out in Jersey puffing Hershey. Brothers ain't worthy to rock my derby. Could it be i move as smooth as Bugsy or i be at the bar with too much bubbly? Brothers wanna rock my clothes, rock my ice, pull out glock, stop my life. I'm like damn how these niggas got that trife? Used to be my man, now he gon plot on my life. Do you think he snake me or he hate me or he got a PHD. Player hater degree LOL.

FRESH FISH

I always thought that was a diss to 2Pac. I remember watching the video for can't nobody on mtv before Biggie died and it says Puff's album is Hell up in Harlem. I recorded alot of mtv in '95, '96 and '97 its good going back through them. I taped MTV news loads around the east - west beef and 2Pacs death