Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How can AnyThing Non-Physical Exist ?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    the brain decodes

so if it isn't physical, what is it ?

metaphysical

Non Ignorant Math Team

i think everything we sense is just imagined and theres no facts only opinions

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    i think everything we sense is just imagined and theres no facts only opinions

On our physical plane of existence we can detect only about 100 octaves of electromagnetic radiation, ranging from radio waves through visible light to x-rays and gamma rays, the electromagnetic spectrum covers an infinite range of frequencies – or at least we have no reason to believe otherwise.

What to us is ‘empty’ space is simply those regions of space containing no grade of matter that is perceptible to our physical senses.

An important property of electromagnetic energy is that waves of sufficiently different frequencies do not interfere or interact. If physical matter is condensed energy as science now maintains, it seems reasonable to suppose that the infinite spectrum of energy gives rise to infinite grades of matter, and that grades of matter of sufficiently differing densities or rates of vibration can pass through one another without noticeably interacting.

although physical matter is condensed energy, what is energy would be matter for beings on a higher plane than ours, as is suggested by the fact that energy does not exist in a continuous flow but is composed of discrete units or quanta.

If that is the case, then it is reasonable to suggest that our physical universe could be just one octave in an infinite spectrum of matter-energy, and be interpenetrated by innumerable other invisible non-physical worlds, both denser and also more aethereal than our own, but beyond our physical range of perception. The concept of worlds within worlds is therefore entirely reasonable if we pursue some of the basic concepts of science to their logical conclusion.

Waves by the way, imply motion and there is no motion that is independent of substance whether the substance is physical or aethereal. In other words, waves have to wave in some medium otherwise they are simply abstractions.

Space is not 'empty' either, it is constituted by different grades of energy-substance otherwise waves could not be propagated through it.

Our Universe is seen by what is considered an infinite spectrum of vibration or density but it consist of one substance

this substance is called aether and its a vibrating like energy that permeates space. matter as we know its created moment-by-moment as a standing wave in the aether. this wave particle paradox is not a big deal, once you consider the particle is a wave packet-----a packet of standing waves in the aether of space.

our bodies have shape and possess solidity only because it is being renewed each time at a quick rate so we are basically a composite of physical/non-physical waves at different wavelengths, frequencies and vibration that exceeds beyond that of the range of physical electromagnetic spectrum of energy.

^^ couldnt have said it better myself

i know it to be like that, i just have difficulty expressing it all in structured sentences!

in fmj's thread. i tried to state... what if our visible light spectrum, is being manipulated (what if the waves that are in our reality are being manipulated.)

Soul you always drop bombs.

i feel you i had to write this up last night.there books that reference this like Mahabharata (this is a very ill book) and the egyptian book of the dead

i just been refreshing my knowledge on the archons and gnostic writings....

mainly due to robbies tsarion post.. lol

peace and respect Fatal.

I read that farts aren't physical but are actually created in a portion of your body which is ruled by quantum mechanics. Mind blowing stuff!

i just been refreshing my knowledge on the archons and gnostic writings....

mainly due to robbies tsarion post.. lol

peace and respect Fatal.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

metaphysical
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    so if it isn't physical, what is it ?

so you're saying that if someone gets knocked the fuck out, he's just imagining things ?

ideas are physical

how is metaphysics not physical

hes not imagining it no,

read fatals post,

the brain decodes that shit, to make it seem real.

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

inner alchemy! read up on this, magic,
    PEACE
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 11-12-2012 at 04:00 AM. Reason: mad wit da wordz
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace