Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are peoples of an african descent genetically more rhythmic than other peoples?

No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

eye nominate this KTL's worst thread of the year right here...not only does it suck wild boar ass but it exposes sum points that rakimkoolrap was in denial of in previous posts....

Non Ignorant Math Team

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40805

this is the worst thread on wu corp because u actually think cremos work is 100% authentic when most of it is pseudoscience and cremo has no understanding of the scientific method.

this post doesnt expose in any way that i was in denial. ive got no idea where ur getting that from.

i always believed different "races" had different genetic variations. i also thought this could be applied to their brain. ive also often thought that people of an african descent were more rhytmic. nothing i ever posted before contradicts this.

its also why i thought black kids in usa didnt do as well as whites in iq tests because iq tests cant really test for something such as aptitude for rhythm. and i believe rhythm is a mental faculty.

although i think my ideas on this were originally too simplistic and i think socio-economic factors might be far more important.

NON-IGS

No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

stop copying me!!!!!

if knowcheeze jumped off a bridge would you?

naw B...eye brought up in earlier threads how you was obsessed with race and not even in a good way and you pretty much riverdanced around that and basically quelled mah attempts to expose you as such...

but this thread...please don't ever complain about the 5 percent being racists or whatever...

anyways....don't get it twisted...om glad you here...message boards need people like u to survive!!!!!

PEACE

Non Ignorant Math Team

im not copying u. are u the type of person to jump off a bridge.tbh i wasnt that serious about this thread. it isnt even bad. are u scared people of african descent might be slightly more rhythmic because of natural selection.

QUICK!!!! lets get some less controversial beliefs such as white people are descendants of people in caves having sex with animals and that white people are a deformed version of black people from yakub experimenting on them. yes thats completely reasonable.

lets also twist the words of the bible and make up a story that jacobs descendants are blacks and esaus descendants are whites. and that esaus descendants will serve jacobs descendants as the birthright says.

NON-IGS

This is a great question and there has indeed been research into this that has yielded some theories.

Theory 1: (audible patterns)

There is a theory that peoples that lived in grassland savannas tend to have more intricate musical patterns than peoples that lived in other terrains. The thought being that grassland and lowland savannas by nature tend to allow sound to travel further and more accurately. This is thought relevant due to hunter gatherers leaving the homesite further and further away and over time using chants, percussions and "music" as a communicative network with the homesite.. Over time, this disposition toward chants, pervussions and music proves beneficial and is made more complex to communicate more complicated messages...thus over time providing survival value that can be refined and passed fown through darwinian and mendelian mechanisms.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Non Ignorant Math Team

thanks timbs that was useful.

also another good question about sound is why are asian people usually better at identifying specific musical notes than other peoples. i know its related to pitch and that asian people seem to use pitch a lot more in their speech to stress different syllables.

NON-IGS