Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: to not believe in the God of scripture is.....illogical?

Default to not believe in the God of scripture is.....illogical?

http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/

dont know about this angle to christian apologetics but its interesting enough.

go to the website and do the questionnaire. interesting stuff.
    Last edited by THE W; 11-13-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Nah, that's how they get ya.

haha, no one even took the time to check out the videos and the website?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    haha, no one even took the time to give a fuck about this?
    fixed.
    We do it for the people.

the god in scriptures contradicts himself..

sometimes he is loving, and tolerant, other times he is hateful and vengeful,

i dont think they be speaking of the same god.

I dont even think they are talking about gods..

sorry not watched videos., 2hours is way too long to watch a religious guy try to prove that god exists..

but i peeped the website

motherfucker . i clicked on i dont care if absolute truth exists.. and fucker re directed me to disney.co.uk

ok got to teh end

To reach this page you had to acknowledge that immaterial, universal, unchanging laws of logic, mathematics, science, and absolute morality exist. Universal, immaterial, unchanging laws are necessary for rational thinking to be possible. Universal, immaterial, unchanging laws cannot be accounted for if the universe was random or only material in nature.
    The Bible teaches us that there are 2 types of people in this world, those who profess the truth of God's existence and those who suppress the truth of God's existence. The options of 'seeking' God, or not believing in God are unavailable. The Bible never attempts to prove the existence of God as it declares that the existence of God is so obvious that we are without excuse for not believing in Him.

faggit shit.

he needs to look into fractals, fibonacci, golden ratio, electric universe.. and our dna.. but he would say, they prove that god exists..
    lol

best part was the 1st page.. comedy gold.

You have likely heard that it is impossible to prove that God exists. You have heard wrong. Not only can the existence of God be proven, denying the proof undermines rational thought. It is true that God does not need anyone, let alone this website, to prove His existence. The Bible teaches that the existence of God is so obvious that we are without excuse for denying Him. No one needs proof that God exists,

using the bible as a final source LOL
    highlighted sentence is a mindfuck, accepting he exists, soley based on the bible, undermines rational thought,.

this is his proof:
    Note that the proof does not say that professed unbelievers do not prove things. The argument is that you must borrow from the Christian worldview, and a God who makes universal, immaterial, unchanging laws possible in order to prove anything.

This type of logical proof deals with ‘transcendentals’ or ‘necessary starting points,’ and the proof is called a ‘transcendental proof.’ Any contrary view to the God of Christianity being the necessary starting point for rationality is reduced to absurdity. You have to assume God in order to argue against Him. Only the Christian worldview can logically support rationality.
    thats the dumbest shit i ever heard in my life, and that guy is probably insane. he could place any religion besides christianity as his proof and it would accomplish the same thing.
    by his own logic, he would have to admit christianity is wrong because christianity borrowed from earlier religions

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    this is his proof:

thats the dumbest shit i ever heard in my life, and that guy is probably insane. he could place any religion besides christianity as his proof and it would accomplish the same thing.
    by his own logic, he would have to admit christianity is wrong because christianity borrowed from earlier religions

selective amnesia is a bitch

i emailed the faggot too
    i await a retort

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    the god in scriptures contradicts himself..

sometimes he is loving, and tolerant, other times he is hateful and vengeful
    That's not a contradiction. It is possible to love and hate at different times.

like i said, not too keen on this brand of christian apologetics in choosing to do without evidentual apologetics for presuppositionalism.

if you dont want to hear a guy try and prove got exists how watching the same guy and his partner debate a couple of atheists in a formal debate.

its long, but interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    i would have to bring into question someone's knowledge of who the God of the bible is to even think such a thing would be contradictory as it would seem to be lacking.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

swine casting pearls to gods, then trying to trample them because the gods won't accept them

the gods is like, why i need them pearls from a pigs ass when i got diamonds from a creators mouth ?

he would need to raise his fire upward to even be able to get the chance to peep at heaven - he fears punishment from something he believes exist - so much so, that he won't challenge his own beliefs and be his own man

yes, but the god (or gods) in the 1st testament, have varying tolerance, and to different peoples..

id expect 'god' to be the same to everyone.. unless the writer is playing a mindfuck

How many gods are there?
    http://errancy.org/polytheistic.html

Problem: The Old Testament mentions multiple gods
    http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/gods.html

Other Gods of the Hebrew and Christian Bible
    http://www.bobgod.com/other.html

but anyway.. we all know these gods, are from other religions that preceded christianity as Mumm Ra said
    Last edited by soul controller; 11-15-2012 at 07:10 AM.

OP why u post this g? just curious as to why..

love or want/have an attachment?