Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My apologies to Cappadonna

a lot of the comedy in the hip hop shop comes from euros opinions on american hip hop.

shit is HILARIOUS.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Quick! Go hit that username change page!!!

hahahahaahaahahahhaah this is classic all the way.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    someone posted a link to this thread for cappadonna.

he responded on his twitter.

"oh.....word?!?!?!
    i was wondering what happened with that.
    i don't take being robbed lightly, so me an' "lucy" here are gonna pay a visit to this snake and see how hard his skull is.
    lmfao!!! OP will be Shaolin Bloody Anus by the time Cappa and Lucy are done.

And once GZA hears that someone from Wu-Corp is responsible for stealing from the Godz he's gonna go full menstrual also!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

VORTEX

Quote Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
    Wu Corp is mad cause Europeans don't think Alchemist is the GOAT
    Hahaha!! It is the truth tho', ain't no denying that!

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Don't misunderstand, I've been calling eurofags eurofags for a long time due to your homoerotic male bonding displays and your insistence that soccer is a sport and not an exercise in crotch grabbing when the players think nobody is looking. Whenever Wu-Tang has beef, a Eurofag is always the second gunman on the grassy knoll, settin off shit in secret. Eurofags convinced U-God to sue RZA for wages owed on an album that made no money. And a Eurofag sold ODB the dope that killed him. Tru dat. It has nothing to do with you specifically. I am not trying to set you off. I don't even know you.
    Why even bother? You won't be able to set me off, let's make that clear now. I couldn't give a flying fuck about how & what you think of me. I wanna thank you for your post tho', atleast you tried right?, just like special olympics... and i was amused for a couple of mins! Hilarious almost! vivid imagination is healthy, in small doses.

Hahaha this thread is some funny shit...Wu-corp been done corping wu tang for some time...I thought the gza kneecap shit was funny but this dude sidewinded him, hahahaha

^What's funnier is that he aired it out in a public thread on some confessional shit.

They Corpin' hard out this muthafuckah!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

We gotta think up a funny ass scam/troll for U-God, that would off da fucking chain!!!

I Dont Walk I Get Carried kingwu's Avatar

thats some dirty shit yo. try facebook or twitter.

VORTEX

Quote Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
    Hahaha this thread is some funny shit...Wu-corp been done corping wu tang for some time...I thought the gza kneecap shit was funny but this dude sidewinded him, hahahaha

Thanks for the negative rep - you are sweet like pussy!

'

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    I'm not proud of what i have done. Back in 2003 or 2004 when Cappadonna was down on his luck i took advantage of him. He did an interview online in which he gave out his real number. I decided to hit it him up for a collaboration. I told him my name was "Dark Miracle" an upcoming producer from the Washington DC area and i would like to do collaboration for my mixtape "still on the grind". He asked me to email him a beat and wire transfer $1000 via Western Union. I sent him the beat and less than 30 minutes later Cappadonna recorded the song. I sent him a beat by the artist Fat Jon "Dreamers" to spit on. This whole thing has been hunting me for years; knowing that i made a fool out of someone who was going through hard times.

I changed my number because Cappa was blowing my phone asking for his money. Other than myself; no one has ever heard the song. I made a promise to myself to never leak it. If anyone knows how i can get in touch with Cappadonna; please let me know. I intend on paying him his dough and get this shit behind so i can have a peace of mind.

Rip Shaolin Assblood

Lol

cause the last time i did this with someone from europe they didnt pay me and i went to the studio and did the work for this dude named cop killa (note: Contained a link to his blog which doesn't work anymore)

ahaahahahahahahahah
    what the fuuuuck

VORTEX

Quote Originally Posted by etze View Post
    [/i][/font]

ahaahahahahahahahah
    what the fuuuuck
    Funny shit tho, i ain't NEVER heard bout' this "Cop killa" dude