Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Block Production Credits

Default Wu-Block Production Credits

1. Crack Spot Stories (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch, Raekwon & Jadakiss) PRODUCED BY FITHESTATE
    2. Pour Tha Martini (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Cappadonna) PRODUCED BY JOHN JMAC MCCALL FOR 4TH QUARTER ENTERTAINMENT
    3. Pull Tha Cars Out (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah & Method Man)PRODUCED BY PHONIX BEATS & THE FUTURISTICS FOR READY MGMT.
    4. Guns For Life (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Styles P) PRODUCED BY FITHESTATE
    5. Comin For Ya Head (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah, Styles P & Raekwon) PRODUCED BY VINNY IDOL
    6. Cocaine Central (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Styles P) PRODUCED BY SHROOM
    7. Take Notice (Feat. Ghostface Killah & Sheek Louch) PRODUCED BY JON WOO
    8. Drivin Round (Feat. Sheek Louch, Masta Killa, Gza & Erykah Badu) PRODUCED BY TERMONOLGY & MOOSE ADDITIONAL KEYS BY ODIE PEKEN
    9. Different Times Zones (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Inspectah Deck) PRODUCED BY FRANCK DUKES
    10. Stick up Kids (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Jadakiss) PRODUCED BY RED SPYDER
    11. All in Together (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch, Styles P & Jadakiss) PRODUCED BY V DON.
    12. Do It Like Us (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah & Raekwon) PRODUCED BY ERIC SERMON
    13. Stella (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Method Man) PRODUCED BY LAST CHILD
    14. Been Robbed (Feat. Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah) PRODUCED BY JOE MILLY

i don't judge a book by its cover (or in this case the credits) but i gotta admit it looks dissapointing.. but who knows they might all truly bring it. at least Frank Dukes and Erick Sermon is on there. red spyda's got some heat too... we'll see

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

weird that the song "wu block" wasn't included

Veteran Member

Happends all the time, it was just a promo single unfortunately like Union Square. LOL at again not delivering on the RZA productions (usual) & having a LP produced by a buncha unknowns, incredibly risky, this is exactly why I felt the production was going to be underwelming

i dont think anyone could be surprised by this from the snippets and the fake production list - album is bangin tho

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Smh, I can see it now.
    Wu nerd looks at this production list....
    Pops it in...
    "Meh no Rza, 4th disciple, true master"
    "i already expect it to suck"
    "They're not teaching the kids!"
    "nah i didn't like it"
    and the list keeps going
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

Ghost said in an interview that some of the beats came from CDs that fans gave them, hence the unknown names.

Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
    Ghost said in an interview that some of the beats came from CDs that fans gave them, hence the unknown names.
    That's pretty cool

Veteran Member

I get that, its just risky

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

aside from the production which is mostly an unknown, tracklist looks damn good

Veteran Member

I'm hyped for the album, judging by the snippets it should be a banger.

Who the fuck are these guys?

Veteran Member

Besides the bigger names...I only recognize Vinny Idol & Shroom

Who gives a fuck about names. When you listen to beats you're not listening to names, you're supposed to listen to the banging drums and sample

Peace CT

Yeah had fingers crossed for a RZA or Alchemist beat but oh well. If it sounds good though then I seriously dont care. Let u know on Tuesday. Peace