Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Block Production Credits

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    Happends all the time, it was just a promo single unfortunately like Union Square. LOL at again not delivering on the RZA productions (usual) & having a LP produced by a buncha unknowns, incredibly risky, this is exactly why I felt the production was going to be underwelming
    i already have it and its banging but the beats coulda been better

I Dont Walk I Get Carried kingwu's Avatar

What's the date

Veteran Member

27th

Veteran Member

"Who gives a fuck about names. When you listen to beats you're not listening to names, you're supposed to listen to the banging drums and sample"

I do & obviously others in the thread as well. I'd rather hear professionals give GFK/SL their absolute best because theyve proven themselves & not some unknown shitty internet producers no ones heard of who suffer from lack of experience, straight barbage beats or imitations of Wu producers/their own. Strange move by them, but I feel GFK is doing the same for SC2 because he keeps talkin about shoppin for beats & anything that sounds good & Im scared hell pull that shit like on this album.

^^^^ i have to agree with this, An album of this caliber should have been a totally superior project and not just mc wise but also production wise, not to say giving new producers a chance is a bad idea but throwing them all over an album of this level like this to me was a bad idea, whether some of you like it or not, its going to put a bad taste in some fans mouth, not because they want to see just wu producers but because they want to see credible producers to lessen their fear of going to cop a cd and get dissapointed by the production, some of you cats think its just the lyrical abilities that matter, yet the production is everything, you spit all the heat you want but if the beats aint that captivating, people will skip tracks and end up letting the project collect dust or not support it

either way,its just my opinion, it doesnt mean shit in the grand scheme of things so yea, Jin u nailed it bro

Wu-Veteran

Beats are fire. Stop whining!! Who gives a fuck about the names. As long as the work is on point. And it is. We still got Cilvas project and the new clan project coming

the production on this album is solid, duno what the fuck yall are moaning about, all this forum does is complain about everything that gets released

Banned

frank dukes and yakub were nobodys til Ghost gave them spots to shine on Apollo Kids

Veteran Member

/\ He has some of the better beats on here too, but practically an entire LP of unknowns is just strange & risky, this isnt a mixtape or the proper album to let unknowns try & be heard/discovered. We have every right to complain, were the fans who either will/won't buy the CD so stop getting your panties twisted just because you see an opposing view you don't like. Get the fuck over it lol

Exactly..the irony of them complaining about people bitching when they bitching about people's opinions..dudes kill me with that weak shit

people should pay for this album just for meth's verse on stella

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

JUST CAUSE FAGS COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PRODUCTION TEAM DOESnT MAKE THIS ALBUM ANY LESS STREET CERTIFEd ROFL

IF THIS SELLS WELL IM SURE THE NEXT PRODUCTION TEAM WILL BE EVEN MORE FIRE WITH MORE METH,JADA,STYLES, & RAE VERSES THAN THIS ONE

THIS LP IS STILL CLASSIC,
    IM GLAD THERES WEIRD FOREIGNERS FROM OUT THE COUNTRY OR NOT FROM THE EASTCOAST BOTHERED BY THIS PROJECT

PUSSYS ARENT SUPPOSE TO LIKE SHEEK & GHOST

P.S. THESE BEATS KILL THE LAST TWO RZA SOUNDTRACKS & IRON FLAG/8 DIAPHRAGMS
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-24-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Veteran Member

"people should pay for this album just for meth's verse on stella"

Agreed.

"IM GLAD THERES WEIRD FOREIGNERS FROM OUT THE COUNTRY OR NOT FROM THE EASTCOAST BOTHERED BY THIS PROJECT"

Erick Sermon is on here

you save a hell of a lot of money going with unknowns rather than big name producers. Ghost been doing that, hes been doin that since 718.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Veteran Member

"you save a hell of a lot of money going with unknowns rather than big name producers. Ghost been doing that, hes been doin that since 718."

Not entirely true. Fishscale had big names it (2006)...Pete, Doom, Just Blaze, Jay Dee