Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crustified Christmas *VIDEO* REQUESTED BY REANIMATED

And yes Celph's album with Buckwild was great, punchlines and oldschool beats. Reminded me of the 90s music

Quote Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
    Faggot sheep, form your own opinion. While his lyrics are nothing like the greatest rappers, his flow belongs to the greatest of all time.

GZA has 5/5 lyrics and a lame flow, people is complaining. RA the Rugged Man is not as good lyrically, but shits on every rappers flow in the game right now and people still complaining.

#1 my opinion is that RA is WACK! don't throw a fit over it hurting your feeling dude. wack lyrics and I don't give a fuck about his "flow" garbage rapper period.

#2 I thought RA was a dodgy paedo way before Angry kindly enlightened yall to the fact he tours with a little boy..

#3 get the fuck out of here with your bullshit ain't no one on here give a fuck what you think haha the ammount of shit you post trying to preach to people about hiphop makes me laugh.
    Last edited by Origin™; 11-29-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
    i wonder if hes gonna get on the horn and start calling the parents of these children about pedo accusations!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

this idiot made a christmas track hoping it goes viral and exposes him to more than the 30 red faced geeks that think hes the GOAT

rappers are the biggest LOSERS on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"hey mac lets make a christmas rap and blow up... i already got the kids for the video brotha"

*unlocks van*

MERRY CHRISTMAS KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahahaha

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    #1 my opinion is that RA is WACK! don't throw a fit over it hurting your feeling dude. wack lyrics and I don't give a fuck about his "flow" garbage rapper period.

#2 I thought RA was a dodgy paedo way before Angry kindly enlightened yall to the fact he tours with a little boy..

#3 get the fuck out of here with your bullshit ain't no one on here give a fuck what you think haha the ammount of shit you post trying to preach to people about hiphop makes me laugh.
    Sheep keep following