Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Comics

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Default The Walking Dead Comics

SPOLIERS!!! SPOILERS!!! This is for those who have read the comics. I'd like to discuss the differences, where the season is going, plot changes, character introductions and so on.

I know Pan has read the comics but to what point?

I've finished the most recent.

Discuss...

SPOILER ALERT!!!!.....................

DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU CHERISH THE SURPRISES TO COME IN SEASON 3......

Do you think Michonne will be raped in the midseason finally?

Banned

can a mod please merge this with the other walking dead thread?

thank you,

Art

Hahahahah No way I dont wanna spoil shit for the others that havent read the comics.

Has anyone read the comics?

I've only read the first Compendium, which is the first 48 issues and that's basically up to where they leave the prison after their conflict with the Governor.

I'm glad they finally brought Tyrese, the Governor and Michonne into the series...I'm behind on the series too, though...what I've seen of season 2 killed my enthusiasm for it

PRODIGAL SUN

season 2 too was long. season 3 is peace i enjoyed it. i don't read the comic though
    Unloyal Snakes get thrown in boilin Lakes Of Hot Oil

Please DO NOT merge this with the show thread.

I'm totally caught up on the comic book. Waiting for #105 Wednesday. I keep telling people that if they like the show, they should definitely check out he comic book. Compendium 1 (issues #1-48) and Compendium 2 (issues #49-96) are at a great price on amazon.

SPOILERS if not up to issue #104, and Season 3 mid-season finale
    I like the differences between the show and comic book, keeps it interesting and suspenseful. It would kinda suck if every week the comic book readers would spoil the show for others. Kirkman said he might've kept Shane around longer in the comic books if he knew it would go on this long. I was surprised Sophia didn't last in the show. Daryl's a good addition, wonder if he'll show up in the book. Tyrese on the show is a good add, crazy what happens to his daughter and her bf in book, and then to Tyrese.
    I thought Michonne would get raped, or Maggie. Andrea better wake up to the Gov's lies.
    What did you think about issue #100? The crazy thing is, it could have been sooo much worse. Negan and his guys could have brutalized them all a lot worse than what they did, which still gives me the heebiejeebies when I think about it.

Did you read either novel? TWD: Rise of Governor or TWD: Road to Woodbury. I thought they were pretty good.

Day By Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne is a great zombie book.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Just downloaded the TWD: Rise of the Governor. Will be reading soon.

SPOILERS!!

Yeah I didnt think the rape scene was gonna happen too intense for TV I think. I was hoping she would scoop out his eye ball but oh well I guess glass to the eye is good too.

I LIKE THE DIFFERENCES AND ADDED CHARACTERS, It keeps me guessing. I wonder if Tyrese will have the gym scene? The way the season is going they may have Tyrese around for a long time. It all depends on what will happen to Darryl and Merle. And how the fuck is Andrea just standing there in the mid season jerk off finally? She better do something.

Yeah the way Tyrese daughter dies was disasterous and the boyfriend dying was kinda funny.

Negan is fucking crazy. THE BASEBALL BAT SCENE caught me by surprise. Then Carl sneaking in and going berzerk was even crazier.

NO SPOILERS
    You read #105 yet? I just read it today.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

The gym scene with Tyrese and Michonne? Or when they locked him in (or was it the cafeteria) thinking he was dead, but he killed all the zombies in there? Both were good scenes, especially since Carol saw him and Michonne

Yeah when they locked him in there and thought he was dead.

Im going to read 105 tonight.

i like both the show & the comic, but i hate what they did to andrea on the show. she's propably my favourite character in the comics, but in the show she's fucking useless. and the next season better have negan in it. he's fucking BADASS

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    Im going to read 105 tonight.

Well?

I wonder what he has in store for Carl?

The way he trotted him around seemed strange but this guy Negan looks at a bigger picture. Im wondering what happened to the scout that went out and followed the burnt face guy, was captured and escaped once he new where Negans camp is located, What about the Iron? Bwahahahaahahahah! Fuck that was brutal.

Crazy he didn't do that to the girl, but to her husband. Scary to think what Negan will do to Carl, I think he likes him, hopefully in a good way, and not perverted or anything.