Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: GZA: Dark Matter Thread

IronSheik

Default GZA: Dark Matter Thread

Wu-Tang Clan co-founder GZA (p/k/a The Genius) has re-signed to his label, Babygrande Records.

Babygrande's founder and CEO Chuck Wilson released the following statement, "We have a fantastic relationship with GZA, and we are honored to have the opportunity to continue to work with him."

GZA, a Brooklyn, New York native, released his most recent solo album, 2008's Pro Tools, on Babygrande/Think Differently. Throughout his 20-year recording career, GZA's been signed to Cold Chillin' Records, MCA Records, Geffen Records and Angeles Records.

Babygrande did not say if GZA's seventh album will be the reported sequel to GZA's sophomore album, Liquid Swords II: Return of the Shadowboxer.

Album Cover: Entering your orbit soon on BabyGrande

Last edited by IronSheik; 06-03-2019 at 06:13 PM. Reason: VisualScience:updated broken cover art links

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

where did you get this, fag?
    We do it for the people.

IronSheik

^GZA's facebook faggot

Veteran Member

Nice, this will be like Wu-Massacre w/ the cover being the best part of the album lol....jk GZA needs a Redbull IV drip STAT if he plans on using the flow of his, needa listen to something

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    ^GZA's facebook faggot
    im banned from his fb page i blame his manager

NON-IGS

IronSheik

Default fb.me/theGZA

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    im banned from his fb page i blame his manager
    theres no need to be signed in...just log-out of fb & u can view it publicly

Fishscale123

I like the cover

Don't know what to expect though. Hopefully it's not gonna be stale like some of his previous work

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    theres no need to be signed in...just log-out of fb & u can view it publicly
    yes i know. i can still view but its annoying that his page never notifies me about anything. cant be bothered doing stuff manually.

NON-IGS

IronSheik

then either sign-up with a new/dummy account or create a fan page & then like it from that page

I love GZA and I think he's one of the best MC ever touched a mic, but I've heard a two new GZA's song this year and the lyrics were amazing, but his flow leaves much to be desired.

Nevertheless I still believe he can do a dope album !

Banned

this thing is kind of like Twelve Reasons to Die in the sense that it's supposed to come with a graphic book and all that

The artcover is better than Pro Tools', but I don't like it either. The back cover of Pro Tools was amazing, Grandmasters was ok, Legend of LS to me was awful. Liquid Swords ofcourse being the best.

Really ignorant to say you're album is coming out in fall when fall is only 2 months away, use your brains rappers.

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Sounds nice, but I def ain't coppin if GZA is still on his Nyquil flow!!.....

What happened to Liquid Swords 2? I thought he was in the studio with RZA on that?!
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
    Sounds nice, but I def ain't coppin if GZA is still on his Nyquil flow!!.....

What happened to Liquid Swords 2? I thought he was in the studio with RZA on that?!
    It has been postponed, Dark Matter comes first then the sequel to LS, but I expect that to take a very long time.