Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: We need A new Syria Thread

Banned

Why wouldn't there be WW3? We've already two of them.

Is it worth waiting to see if the Russians and Chinese are bluffing?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

I wonder how many trillions of dollars could be made out of WW3 too. Incomprehensible amount of money.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Veteran Member

^^Exactly. My history teacher in HS told the classroom that war was a business. He was right.

so much munahy its almost not worth counting , G.

Thats all its about. Money and Conquest. Overall , Control. What sense does it make to have control over another human being that is a human being just like you? What gives anybody the right?

If you have a human that is showing that is has no respect for mutual respect then things have to be done about that but War does not make sense and not at the level it's been for sooo long now.

Do you know that certain countries before being declared war upon or were invaded .... , they were DOPED. yeah , I have footage of this shit and once dope was dropped in duffle bags or burlap sacks and then they waited an hour or two and then stormed in and then another time the dope was just crop dusted over the land being war'd on. SMH

it aint got any better in modern war times either. Anybody seen that video where that kid takes his medals and throws em at the beginning of that press conference and then he goes into an expose of the military and what they do when they touch down.

man the list goes on and on and Soul Controller (Sana) can copy and paste that shit for you for days.

nothing is okay about War on a level of a ww1 ,2 ,or 3

you CAN NOT fight fire with fire

double double post post

PRODIGAL SUN

I usually don't care about third world countries and current affairs (my attitude is let them kill themselves), but CNN has probably misguided me between flicking between Duck Dynasty. So, I was hoping WuCorp can shed some light on a few questions.

1. Why does this decision to do something about Syria seem to rest on Obama's shoulders? Isn't this the job of the UN to make a decision as a whole on how to go forward?

First off, I guess it doesn't help that I'm watching a U.S. TV station. Secondly, I guess no other country has the balls to do anything about it and help.

2. Is this any different then the Germans gassing the Jews? We all know how well that turned out.

3. Why is Russia and China on Syria's side?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    so much munahy its almost not worth counting , G.

Thats all its about. Money and Conquest. Overall , Control. What sense does it make to have control over another human being that is a human being just like you? What gives anybody the right?

If you have a human that is showing that is has no respect for mutual respect then things have to be done about that but War does not make sense and not at the level it's been for sooo long now.

Do you know that certain countries before being declared war upon or were invaded .... , they were DOPED. yeah , I have footage of this shit and once dope was dropped in duffle bags or burlap sacks and then they waited an hour or two and then stormed in and then another time the dope was just crop dusted over the land being war'd on. SMH

it aint got any better in modern war times either. Anybody seen that video where that kid takes his medals and throws em at the beginning of that press conference and then he goes into an expose of the military and what they do when they touch down.

man the list goes on and on and Soul Controller (Sana) can copy and paste that shit for you for days.

nothing is okay about War on a level of a ww1 ,2 ,or 3

you CAN NOT fight fire with fire
    Ego. We already think we own this planet and are above all other species so it is only really natural we try and control ourselves. How many people you know just kick a plant over and don't even realise it lives?

Nothing makes money like a war, it's a centuries old proven formula.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Russia and china was down for this shit.they playing their role.reason dudes history teacher knows its big business is cause history shows us this.look up war history and banking history and youll answer your questions quick.

Quote Originally Posted by SKANK HILL View Post
    Ego. We already think we own this planet and are above all other species so it is only really natural we try and control ourselves. How many people you know just kick a plant over and don't even realise it lives?

Nothing makes money like a war, it's a centuries old proven formula.
    oh i know

u gotta wonder what all the money is for....

how further can your ego go once you have dominated the planet with it ...

?????

ya know??

Banned

Word. Some of them they OWN the money, what they need money for?

It's all small steps towards the globalisation dream. Have a huge war, generate incomprehensible amounts of money, sign off on all of these peace treaties, divide up land, kill a lot of people.

I don't think a war with Syria will go down well at all with society in Western countries, on a much larger scale than Iraq/Afghanistan which was divided mostly.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

they keep pushing this 'Syrian govt used chemical weapons' when every time this story hits western owned media, the evidence always points to the western controlled rebels using these weapons....the free syria army/al ciada use that shit, and have... the people of syria know this..

the reason they wait for obama is.. cos..'they' control the rebels...

why did (why does)nothing happen with the usa use of depleted uraniumweapons, those chemical weapons are fucking toxic to land and future generations..

gotta love the dumbed down masses

Banned

Real talk ^^

And since when did the US government need evidence anyway lol there were no WMD's in Iraq found or evidence linking Iraq to training Al-Qaeda and they still invaded Iraq

As much as the Western media is pushing the Syrian government angle I'm sure a lot of people on social media and forums I visit really question this. Not enough people are aware but certainly more than in the past.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

related

The U.S., Britain and Israel have Used Chemical Weapons within the Last 10 Years

Those Condemning Syria Have Themselves Recently Used Chemical Weapons

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/...t-8-years.html

&

Israel gives up white phosphorus, because ’it doesn’t photograph well’
    http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=24948

sneaky sneaky

There won't be a WW3 yet. You guys are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by madchild View Post

1. Why does this decision to do something about Syria seem to rest on Obama's shoulders? Isn't this the job of the UN to make a decision as a whole on how to go forward?

It is UN's job, but NATO countries have been attacking countries unilaterally (Lybia, Serbia and Montenegro) without any UN approval.

2. Is this any different then the Germans gassing the Jews? We all know how well that turned out.
    Germans did gas the Jews, but this Syrian incident is totally fixed by foreign secret services and whatnot. Assad has way too many enemies in the region.

3. Why is Russia and China on Syria's side?

There is a solid community of orthodox christians in Syria and a great number of mixed syrian/russian marriages. Plus, Russia has a naval base in Tartus, their only base in Mediteranean. Chinese are trying to have their share of friends in region (allthough Iran comes like one). Entire Arab world is controlled by States and Britain.
    Last edited by SL33; 08-29-2013 at 04:38 AM.

Syria Conflict Intensifies As Bears Enter War

http://www.theonion.com/articles/syr...ter-war,33659/