Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complex's 30 Worst Fall-Offs In Rap History

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Default Complex's 30 Worst Fall-Offs In Rap History

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

This is the worst list ever. EPMD, Jungle Brothers, Pharcyde, Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, KRS One, Tribe Called Quest, RAEKWON???

Morons. No Bone Thugz-N Harmony ahahhahaha. No Dr.Dre.

Tribe Called Quest made 3, arguably 4 classics in a row and then made an album that was good, but not for Tribe's standards.

Crumple in the cut... Admiral Crumple's Avatar

I bet Kool Keith doesn't give a fuck about that list. His new mixtape he still has mad passion for rap! This list is based on money and sales.
    Admiral Crumple - Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple
    instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter
    Twitter.com/admiralcrumple

Fishscale123

They should have mentioned Prodigy

guys, its a list compiled by two bitches named "rosenthal".

you cant take these guys seriously. its as if buckshotstheone wrote that bullshit.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

No Prodigy??? He fell off quicker than the speed of light. 2000 he was droppin gems, by 2001 he had destroyed his mind.

Why just Prodigy; Mobb Deep fell off big time

PRODIGAL SUN

i wasn't mad at the raekwon one, they killed him when they said his 2 albums in between the sequels where forgetable. i couldn't argue dat cause i coped both. and forgot about them quick. now he's on point though possibly holdin the torch for the wu now.
    Unloyal Snakes get thrown in boilin Lakes Of Hot Oil

-

I agree with the list. I hate to diss some of the rappers that's on the list because most of them are my favorite rappers but they have fallen off.

Quote Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
    Why just Prodigy; Mobb Deep fell off big time
    This is true. Although Havoc stepped up on Infamy imo, after that it was a downward spiral.

-

Infamy was Mobb Deep's worst album even though Clap and Burn songs are hard. I think Blood Money album is good and Amerikka's Nightmare album was disappointing but there was a few songs on there i liked such as Got It Twisted, When You Hear That, the song they did with Jadakiss. I hope Havoc's upcoming solo album is tight because Same Shit Different Day song is hard and i love that beat.

-

Ya'll should click on another topic that Complex did talking about 11 rap debut albums that weren't good. These fools put Common's first album and 2Pac's first album on the list hahahahahahahahahahaha. Those albums are good. Common's Can I Borrow A Dollar album is his best outta all the albums he's done. 2Pac's 2Pacalypse Now album is one of his best. I agree with the other albums they talked about like GZA, Gang Starr, The Roots, The RZA, Camron.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Infamy was Mobb Deep's worst album even though Clap and Burn songs are hard. I think Blood Money album is good and Amerikka's Nightmare album was disappointing but there was a few songs on there i liked such as Got It Twisted, When You Hear That, the song they did with Jadakiss. I hope Havoc's upcoming solo album is tight because Same Shit Different Day song is hard and i love that beat.
    co-sign.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ya'll should click on another topic that Complex did talking about 11 rap debut albums that weren't good. These fools put Common's first album and 2Pac's first album on the list hahahahahahahahahahaha. Those albums are good. Common's Can I Borrow A Dollar album is his best outta all the albums he's done. 2Pac's 2Pacalypse Now album is one of his best. I agree with the other albums they talked about like GZA, Gang Starr, The Roots, The RZA, Camron.
    Someone who understands. Common's first album is an underrated masterpiece. Great stories, chill flow and great NO ID beats. Resurrection was definitely better for me, also One Day It'll All Make Sense but if Common ended his carreer right after he made Be he would have one of the greatest discographies of all time. 2Pacalypse Now is the best album 2Pac made followed by Stricly 4 My NIGGAZ, but he was never that great lyrically. All Eyez On Me & Me Against The World are average albums for 90s hiphop standards.

I disagree with Organix and Words From The Genius. Both albums were great, but they're not good when you compare them with masterpieces like Iladelph Halflife, Things Fall Apart or Liquid Swords. That doesn't make them bad.

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar