Thread: Eddie Murphy Is Overpaid

-

Default Eddie Murphy Is Overpaid

I saw a list today of overpaid actors and Eddie Murphy is #1. I know he gets paid millions and from what i read, the article said that he's done a lot of shitty movies over the years and he shouldn't be getting paid what he's getting hahahahahahahahaha. I have to agree with that. It's so sad what has happened to him because he's done some classic movies and he's very funny. I don't know why he keeps doing these shitty movies. I know he doesn't need money that bad LOL. Much props to him for directing the classic Harlem Nights and putting three legendary comedians in it before they died, Richard Pryor, Robin Harris and Redd Foxx.

Norbit earned roughly $160 million worldwide

Meet Dave and Imagine That flopped. That's what they're basing this on.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

I don't care how many wack movies he's done. The wack movies he's done will never surpass the classic movies he's done. He will always be a icon and he's very funny. Since he's gotten older, it seems he wants to do family/kids movies and that's fine. Even though i'm disappointed that he'd rather do those type of movies. I was glad he was nominated for a oscar for Dreamgirls even though i didn't like it. I think that's the first time he was nominated for a oscar. I wonder how come he decided not to host the oscars last year. I thought that was very nice that the people in charge of the oscars would consider him to host it. I can't believe Kevin Hart said he thinks his standup movie made more money than Eddie's RAW movie hahahahahahahahaha. Kevin will never be funnier than Eddie.

Norbit is underrated.