View Poll Results: 20th Year Anniversary Album ???

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

23 53.49%
  • NO

9 20.93%
  • Yes but will be pushed to 2023 for their 30th

6 13.95%
  • Suzette died of AIDS

5 11.63%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exit The Wu-Tang [The Final Chamber] Will it happen in 2013 ?

Banned

Rae on the album. and FILA isn't dropping til September, pushed back again

http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2013/05/...be-done-right/

CORNED BEEF CUNT

so im guessin raekwon is gonna hold a second wu-tang project back. This shit kinda reminds me of 8 diagrams, remember some wu members were excited and than raekwon said he wasnt really feelin some of the new experimental shit rza was doin and than you also had ghost droppin his album around the same time and suspiciously ghost is barely on 8 diagrams(he only had 3 verses i remember). I also think some niggaz gave rza some bullshit uninspired verses on 8d as well. That album could have been near classic if there had been more energy behind it as well as a lot more ghost. Hopefully they all get on the same page and really get together an idea of what they want this album to sound like and hopefully the generals send rza QUALITY verses...As far as some people on this forum hoping for them to all be in the studio together at the same time, they need to stop dreaming. Its still obvious that all of them still have big egos and some are a lot bigger than others, to be honest rae, ghost, and meth might be losing money by spending a lot of time focusing on a group project. They stay touring(show money), and rae and ghost always have there own projects to handle(icewater inc,F.I.L.A., DoomStarks, SC2) which are way more profitable than a group album would be. It must be a bitch trying to split up who makes what amount of $$ off of this album.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
    so im guessin raekwon is gonna hold a second wu-tang project back. This shit kinda reminds me of 8 diagrams, remember some wu members were excited and than raekwon said he wasnt really feelin some of the new experimental shit rza was doin and than you also had ghost droppin his album around the same time and suspiciously ghost is barely on 8 diagrams(he only had 3 verses i remember). I also think some niggaz gave rza some bullshit uninspired verses on 8d as well. That album could have been near classic if there had been more energy behind it as well as a lot more ghost. Hopefully they all get on the same page and really get together an idea of what they want this album to sound like and hopefully the generals send rza QUALITY verses...As far as some people on this forum hoping for them to all be in the studio together at the same time, they need to stop dreaming. Its still obvious that all of them still have big egos and some are a lot bigger than others, to be honest rae, ghost, and meth might be losing money by spending a lot of time focusing on a group project. They stay touring(show money), and rae and ghost always have there own projects to handle(icewater inc,F.I.L.A., DoomStarks, SC2) which are way more profitable than a group album would be. It must be a bitch trying to split up who makes what amount of $$ off of this album.
    I just ask us to respect fans. In 97 when they messed up the tour, they lost a lot of fans worldwide. We felt that they didn't give a fuck ! So they could go to hell ! Before 99 I bought everything the wu released and it was not easy cuz I don't live in America but I was a die hard fan. If they don't respect me, I won't respect them.

CORNED BEEF CUNT

its crazy how they anounce an album but yet most members of the group and there managers dont seem to have any faith in this project or seem unmotivated at the thought of putting an a genuine effort 4 the album. I dont wanna hear chamber music, i wanna here a real wu themed album(36chambers, 4ever, the w). Doesnt have to be as good as the classics but i still wanna here a wu-ish sonically produced album. This seems very unlikely at this point....

IronSheik

Divine: "3 DAYS OFF TOUR ..STILL WORK AT THE STUDIO TO WORK ON THE NEW LP .."

I think they miss this dude so fucking much. I know they didn't do much in those last years of his life, but at least they still spit with a little bit of energy. Outside of Ghost they all sound like they're falling asleep... even when the shits dope it's never as dope as we know it could've been.

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    Divine: "3 DAYS OFF TOUR ..STILL WORK AT THE STUDIO TO WORK ON THE NEW LP .."

good bump and a nice pic of deck doin his thing @ the lab..... repped.

Banned

Cilva's double album IS the final chamber

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    Cilva's double album IS the final chamber

Banned

lol

people still think RZA (who just gave the only good beat he's recently made to Earl) is going to make a classic wu album

meanwhile, Cilva discovered a time machine and created the perfect wu album for wu stans

my money's on the Moroccan

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    lol

people still think RZA (who just gave the only good beat he's recently made to Earl) is going to make a classic wu album

meanwhile, Cilva discovered a time machine and created the perfect wu album for wu stans

my money's on the Moroccan
    Think about it. Cilvaringz is trying to recreate something which has already been done (and probably in a better way). Meanwhile RZA is focusing on other, new things. It's not honest to compare these 2 albums. Cilvaringz is making the album for people who miss the past while Wu is making music for the future. I also think his album wil be better, mainly because I will probably digg the sound more. You can't expect them to make the same music forever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    I also think his album wil be better, mainly because I will probably digg the sound more
    that's all I needed to hear. more people on here need to realize that. and yeah, Cilva's not going to reinvent the wheel, but overall, his record is going to be better.

I wish I could see the look on RZA's face when Andrew Kelley sits his ass down and forces him to listen to Cilva's double album for the first time

RZA: "nah, son, this ain't any good"

but deep down......

he's going to go back and change the entire sound of A Better Tomorrow into a more "old school" sound

without a doubt im looking forward to cilva's album more so than the group album.....idk why cilva's can't just be the group album and throw RZA on as an Exec. Prod. to make him happy....sales would be much better for cilva and the music is gonna bang
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    idk why cilva's can't just be the group album and throw RZA on as an Exec. Prod. to make him happy....sales would be much better for cilva and the music is gonna bang
    this dude knows what he's talking about

the industry would shit themselves if cilva's double album was the actual 20-year anniversary album that they'd been waiting for.

sad thing is, more people will hear the mediocre "A Better Tomorrow" than Cilva's double album

just like nobody outside Wu Corp has heard of Killah Priest's latest double album!!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post

i think they miss this dude so fucking much. I know they didn't do much in those last years of his life, but at least they still spit with a little bit of energy. Outside of ghost they all sound like they're falling asleep... Even when the shits dope it's never as dope as we know it could've been.
    quoted for truth
    bring back begongo!!