Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how much of a gift is it to be aware of your own presence

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default how much of a gift is it to be aware of your own presence

???

pres·ence
    /ˈprezəns/
    Noun
    The state or fact of existing, occurring, or being present in a place or thing.
    A person or thing that exists or is present in a place but is not seen: "the monks became aware of a strange presence".
    Synonyms
    attendance - appearance

you can tell when something great happened
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-12-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Introspection is the self-examination of one's conscious thoughts and feelings.[1] In psychology, the process of introspection relies exclusively on the purposeful and rational self-observation of one's mental state; however, introspection is sometimes referenced in a spiritual context as the examination of one's soul. Introspection is closely related to the philosophical concept of human self-reflection, and is contrasted with external observation. Introspection has generally provided a privileged insight by providing access to our own mental states.[2] Introspection is not mediated by the interference of other sources of knowledge that one may acquire, the individual experience of the mind makes it unique from other processes. Introspection can determine any number of mental states including:sensory, bodily, cognitive, emotional,and so forth.[3]

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

depends on how much knowledge of self one has as to what understanding (gift or punishment) one would recieve from being aware of ones self

"Have you noticed that the Mind and its preoccupation with good and bad, right or wrong, exists within a state or psychosomatic condition of contraction. Such that even if there are no thoughts going through the Mind or even if ones judgments are positive...this contracted condition and the original sense that "something is wrong" is ever present in the background. One can feel this as a sense of dis-ease within and as a sense of separation from others and the world. As this fundamental contracted state is made conscious dropped, the underlying sense of disharmony is dropped also. What arises is the biology of relaxing into the Unified Ocean--sanctified and made sacred.

The self has to make the conscious decision to surrender to the Self--otherwise friction, regression and degeneration occur. The pivotal choice of self or Self defines the difference between turning into the bliss and raising the body up, or backing away from it in fear and weakness (immaturity). Immaturity therefore is the denial of What Is! Allowing fully "What Is" is the spiritual path. Once we are comfortable with "limitlessness" however, we find we can fly.

The hardest thing to handle is the bliss of our own emergence. Therefore it takes a conscious decision at some point to commit to allowing and following the intelligence of bliss, whereby we create our wisdom-body. We transform to the degree that we have the faith needed to suspend fixation to our box. Our relationship to this energy of transformation, call it Kundalini, Dionysus or the Holy Spirit is essentially the relationship we have to our own soul. It is a matter of how much of the formless are we willing to allow into our world of form?

No sooner have we figured out one puzzle than we are called onto the next...no technique or formula can keep up with the unfolding of our Hero's journey. The true bible is written in our hearts. Surrender is allowing the soul to take command of one's biology and behavior. Realizing the ever-present witness of the truth of love that is Spirit. Such that one's small "I" gains greater participation in awareness that bubbles up from the subconscious, or descends from the superconsciousness.

Communication between the layers of sub-con-super is reliant on the degree of communication of energy and substances within the cells and between the cells. Thus union of body, mind and soul we could say is based on this primary cellular communication. After which all the other forms of communication between people, within society and between worlds, past, present and future, takes place. If all people looked after their bodies and brought them up to the speed of spirit and allowed the spiritual transmutation of their flesh, we would see more evidence of a Global Brain of infinitely loving intelligence.

To grok Being-time and kundalini a transtemporal sense must be achieved. Events are occurring now because other events are going to happen in the future. The alchemy that is occurring now is the preliminary alchemy to that which is coming up in the future. Bodies prepare themselves for alchemical relationship beyond both time and space. We are drawn inexorably toward our pivotal nexus. The Global Brain is the greatest attractor field and greatest force of nature on planet earth.

Evolution would have us evolve despite ourselves. Surrender is allowing the world soul to take command, to allow ourselves to become all we were meant to be. The alchemy itself draws us into situations in which the full realization of the chemistry can occur. Thus all we need to do to become our Self is follow our Muse, follow our soul through the hottest heat of the Sacred Fire.

A few of the books from Michael Gazzaniga’s prestigious body of work include: Nature's Mind; The Social Brain; Mind Matters; Cognitive Neuroscience: The Biology of the Mind; The Ethical Brain."

The formula for kundalini is Flow X Energy ÷ Resistance. That is conductance (Amps) times energy resources (Watts) divided by toxicity or inferior wiring.

The results of our awakening will be determined largely by our attitude, intention and ability to “allow.” We fully manifest on planet earth to the degree of our acceptance or rejection of our own incarnate being. This “allowing of Self” will dictate the flavor of both our life and our kundalini trip. To avoid resistance and maladaptation the path of fire requires a certain strength. The key to metamorphic mastery is to become superbly adapted to one’s own incarnation. Conscious incarnation is giving ourselves permission to show up, hence awakening is a “choice.” Metamorphosis is a process of purification, and yet it is not a simple detoxification that is occurring, but the ongoing refinement of life itself toward the incarnation of a deeper Self. Evolution simply IS when we stop suppressing, abusing and holding ourselves back from the fluid realization of our Being.

The inertia and resistance of past structure causes tension between what we are now and that which is trying to manifest from beyond the veil. Due to this disparity the pressures of birthing consciousness can be enormous, and there is the tendency for the poor ego to be drawn all over the map while the deeper Self is coming to light. Thus we need enormous faith, understanding and compassion in order to ride the wave. It takes genius to ride the wave of emergence into the depths of the unknown, in order to avoid being smashed under the tension-wave or vainly try to save ourselves by crawling back up the beach.

In order to move from a past structure of consciousness to a new structure of consciousness the present one must be perturbed or penetrated with greater energy of awareness. The peak experiences of kundalini are such a "perturbation" of our former conditioning. Whether we receive this perturbation through vibration (music/drum/dance/chanting), through drugs, through stress, through romance, Guru devotion or through meditation...it is a door into our own deepest source and condition of Self. The peak experience of kundalini awakening allows participation in the World-brain/Earth-soul, through the dysidentification with the conditioned stage that we are at.

“The process of Awakening is the hardest thing in the world to do for the simple reason that we must confront ourselves. Rather than attempting to formulate "reasons" for our behavior and engagement of life, we have to come to clearly see we are not and have not been Awake.” Garwin Redman

Incarnation is the hardest task imposed on us, for the instinct is to back away from the edge as the energy of consciousness touches our contraction. To the degree that we retreat, our entire physiology and consciousness is diminished and growth is suspended. The immune system, nervous system and mitochondria exist in the matrix of our positive or negative assessment of ourselves and our world. Our defensive resistance to negative experience and trauma tightens the rubber band of the armoring making the symptoms of our contraction more obvious. You might say rigid belief in the memory of our past-self is the only thing holding us back from enlightenment. When we give ourselves permission to move beyond who we have known ourselves to be...at least then we are growing.

Repression does not simply “make things go away” but condemns them to the shadow realms, where they incubate and infect the entirety of our lives with poison. Numbness and unconsciousness produce ever-increasing dysfunction, neurosis and removal from reality. Thus when our conditioning is "penetrated" the symptoms are likely to be more extreme than it would be say if we come from a very benign-loving history.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/articl...ousIncarnation

Non Ignorant Math Team

the unit of conductance is siemens. amps is the unit of current. a lot of the article seemed to be nonsense.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    the unit of conductance is siemens. amps is the unit of current. a lot of the article seemed to be nonsense.
    awww. ok mr left brained.don't burst a vessel sweety

Non Ignorant Math Team

lol its also strange about how that article is all about self-realisation but it said this

Our relationship to this energy of transformation, call it Kundalini, Dionysus or the Holy Spirit is essentially the relationship we have to our own soul
    Dionysius is the god of wine/intoxication so it seems as if hed be unsuitable for a method to self-realisation.

it also seems to contradict this part of the article

Metamorphosis is a process of purification, and yet it is not a simple detoxification that is occurring, but the ongoing refinement of life itself toward the incarnation of a deeper Self.
    but its interesting why they use the example of dionysius and it reminds me of when i read "the birth of tragedy" a couple of years ago.

in it nietzsche shows the involvement of the dionysian spirit with the greek tragedies. he says the dionysian spirit is an intoxicating experience which makes people drop their boundaries, rules and regulations which make them individuals and they become joined up together in the "primordial one".

he gives the example of music. how when people start listening to music they lose their self awareness and all become one with the music.

indeed many things have a dionysian spirit eg drugs-when people take drugs they lose their self-awareness and their boundaries and rules which seperates eachother and start acting more similiar.

another example is alcohol. nietzsche thought buddhism was a dionystic experience because the monks all wore similiar clothes they all gave up their egos which made them individuals and all started acting similiar.

also a lot of hat ive just said seems to be reflected in this part of the article

Whether we receive this perturbation through vibration (music/drum/dance/chanting), through drugs, through stress, through romance, Guru devotion or through meditation...it is a door into our own deepest source and condition of Self
    what i think the article is basicly getting at is that we should give up our egos or "self"s and our individualistic boundaries and become joined together in a higher Self and that is when we truely realise who we are.

but i think theres errors in this.

1. when people lose their individualistic boundaries and join up together in a community they become more sure of that communitys beliefs and rules than in their own ones. what is more universal is more widely believed to be true.

so really joining up together in a higher "Self" isnt more realisation or more truth but its just more convincing.

2. the methods for reaching this higher self seem to be connected to methods of intoxication or group thinking which would suggest that a person is less suited to realise himself.

NON-IGS

^^ thats to deep for sunnys street educated ass
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-29-2012 at 06:16 PM.

it's obvious that I hurt your feelings in gen chat by telling you about your annoying ass ways. but if you went and decided to take your anger out in here, you will be banned

i have no anger.. i speak tru fax,

why phear truth?

show and prove where you hurt me in gen chat please?

your gonna ban me cos i said you went to street university?? banning me for that would show anger on your part? or would you rather counter that with a well worded response that proves what i said is a fallacy?

choice is yours

^^ thats to deep for sunnys street educated ass Last edited by LORD NOSE; Today at 11:16 PM.

ROFL

who do u think i am VADER??

do u not think if u ban me., i can use countless vpns/tor to make new accounts? whats the point of banning me? just cos ive upset you by saying u went to street university??

come on sunny! your wiser than that!! how can u be hurt by me saying u went to street uni!

Fuck your respect

Anyways I believe in a 6th sense known as something your spirit feels

Posted from Wutang-corp.com App for Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L
    I'm undefeated that's the stone truth
    Cause battlin' me is like fightin' a gorilla in a phone booth

lol its also strange about how that article is all about self-realisation but it said this

Dionysius is the god of wine/intoxication so it seems as if hed be unsuitable for a method to self-realisation.

it also seems to contradict this part of the article

but its interesting why they use the example of dionysius and it reminds me of when i read "the birth of tragedy" a couple of years ago.

in it nietzsche shows the involvement of the dionysian spirit with the greek tragedies. he says the dionysian spirit is an intoxicating experience which makes people drop their boundaries, rules and regulations which make them individuals and they become joined up together in the "primordial one".

he gives the example of music. how when people start listening to music they lose their self awareness and all become one with the music.

indeed many things have a dionysian spirit eg drugs-when people take drugs they lose their self-awareness and their boundaries and rules which seperates eachother and start acting more similiar.

another example is alcohol. nietzsche thought buddhism was a dionystic experience because the monks all wore similiar clothes they all gave up their egos which made them individuals and all started acting similiar.

also a lot of hat ive just said seems to be reflected in this part of the article

what i think the article is basicly getting at is that we should give up our egos or "self"s and our individualistic boundaries and become joined together in a higher Self and that is when we truely realise who we are.

1. when people lose their individualistic boundaries and join up together in a community they become more sure of that communitys beliefs and rules than in their own ones. what is more universal is more widely believed to be true.

so really joining up together in a higher "Self" isnt more realisation or more truth but its just more convincing.

2. the methods for reaching this higher self seem to be connected to methods of intoxication or group thinking which would suggest that a person is less suited to realise himself.
    ok darling

u can analyse all u want famalam..thing is..this aint about analysis