Thread: Borderline Racism, discreetly passing under the rug.

85 %ER

Default Borderline Racism, discreetly passing under the rug.

Is basically what I have seen of the 5%. They say things such as "We will not share our true lessons with you over the internet". Yet they can spread "white man is the devil" over the net.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Borderline Racism, discreetly passing under the rug.

Borderline?
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Do you really want some 5% lessons?

Will you study them or just hate on them?

What is discreet about spreading "white man is the devil" over the net?

Peace

Veteran Member

What is discreet about spreading "white man is the devil" over the net?
    Its not, which is his point. They can spread their racist doctrine all over the place, but when you ask for the details, its all too secret. Poor righteour teachers that refuse to teach? Hmm... As for whether or not people would study the lessons or hate them, that choice can only be made after having been presented with said lessons. Five Percenters are a shady group. They speak in code, hide their "knowledge", and communicate through subliminal messages in pop music, all the while claiming to be the only ones with the truth. They sound suspiciously like other secret societies.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

If you are a white person and you decide to walk up to the God or Earth and ask for details concerning their society you will obviously be greeted with an amount of hesitaion.

Only because black organizations have historically been the target of white conspiracy and destruction.

And why would you offer something you treasure to someone so they can trash it?

You will think they speak in code because they are speaking a language that you don't understand. This language is our truth, it is our culture and it has nothing to do with hating the white man.

That may be hard for you to believe...but, it is the truth.

Peace

Veteran Member

If you are a white person and you decide to walk up to the God or Earth and ask for details concerning their society you will obviously be greeted with an amount of hesitaion.

Only because black organizations have historically been the target of white conspiracy and destruction.
    No one is asking for that information. What people often ask for is the lessons that they claim we're all ignorant for not knowing. However, they themselves won't spread them. 85% are dumb, deaf and blind. 10% know the truth but spread lies and take advantage of the 85s, and the 5% do what? Keep all of the knowledge to themselves.

And why would you offer something you treasure to someone so they can trash it?
    You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink, correct? If he refuses to drink, he's a fool and his subsequent dehydration is his own responsibility. If you refuse to lead him, YOU'RE responsible.

You will think they speak in code because they are speaking a language that you don't understand.
    I understand some of it.

This language is our truth, it is our culture and it has nothing to do with hating the white man.
    I'm aware of that. Hating whites and the way you speak are two different things. What DOES have to do with hating whites is what you say, and a good number of Five Percenters are more than a little hateful.
    And what shall we toast?

black devil thread
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

I'm sure you are aware that everyone who claims 5% are not totally authentic...many people to get attracted to it thinking it is a fad and will make people have a bad impression of what it really is.

But, for example, take the title of this thread and the first post. That is like some kinda trick question, I kinda looked at it like a half - diss. I started to ignore it...I'm just saying that if you want some genuine, respectfull, response you must come with that same kind of attitude or you are likely to get some thing like this : The white man is the devil. You don't like it, then suck me.

Personally, I try not to respond like that but, some people will not have tolerance for that kind of disrespect.

Peace

most fivers i know are real cool, nahki, qop, some others. if aqueous is a fiver, she's real cool too. peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

People who like to go by some kind of special label make me laugh. Be your fucking self, bunch of hoecakes.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran Member

Personally, I try not to respond like that but, some people will not have tolerance for that kind of disrespect.
    Here's the thing though. All people here from Five Percenters is stuff about the "devil" and semicoherent code speak. This isn't exactly endearing. So naturally people are gonna be accusatory in tone, because frankly, the shit sounds crazy. I ask this: What would the teachers of old do? What did Jesus do when confronted? Mohammed? Osiris? To take things to a more modern level, Malcom, Martin and the Panthers. In spite of insult, they stood by their beliefs and kept bringing the knowledge. In spite of DEATH, they kept dropping knowledge.
    And what shall we toast?

I see what you are saying but the truth is very harsh. The truth hurts, and I know that The Nation of Gods and Earths (5%) is the truth.

It may not be your truth so that makes it double as hard for you to find it endearing.

That is the difference between this generation and the previous ones...we will not offer our lives for your salvation. We must save ourselves. And this goes for anyone - black, yellow, brown, red, white I don't care who you are you must know yourself and save your self first. Then proceed to enlighten others however, if that involves certain suicide it naturally must be avoided.

We all know the power of semantics so, when you hear words like "devil", try to think about a deeper meaning or symmetrical idea that makes it easier to digest.

That is how I study things, when I don't like what I hear I try to seperate my emotions from it....

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Damo
    Is basically what I have seen of the 5%. They say things such as "We will not share our true lessons with you over the internet". Yet they can spread "white man is the devil" over the net.
    are you sure about that?

this thread does not belong in this section and I guarentee this thread wont end on a positive note.

*sweeps thread under the rug*