Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Riots thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    BRUSSEL SPROUTS!

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...39274812268546

Is this an MK ULTRA glitch? WTF is even going on at this point lmao.

Jacob Blake Sr. Has Long History of Racist, Antisemitic, Anti-Christian Posts; Set to Meet Joe Biden
    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...eet-joe-biden/

Vote for Joe Biden or You Ain't Black! You a COON! Add that to all his anti-Jew posts.

These black Republicans face racial persecution not only from racist white demoKKKrats, but also from black DemoKKKrats.

Do black demoKKKRats know anything about the actual racist history of the demoKKKrat party? Or do they believe the myth about the political parties switching?

PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PEACEFUL PROTESTS MOSTLY PEACEFUL

FIERY, BUT MOSTLY PEACEFUL! PEACEFUL PROTESTS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Jacob Blake Sr. Has Long History of Racist, Antisemitic, Anti-Christian Posts; Set to Meet Joe Biden
    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...eet-joe-biden/

Vote for Joe Biden or You Ain't Black! You a COON! Add that to all his anti-Jew posts.

These black Republicans face racial persecution not only from racist white demoKKKrats, but also from black DemoKKKrats.

Do black demoKKKRats know anything about the actual racist history of the demoKKKrat party? Or do they believe the myth about the political parties switching?
    The undeniable racism and bigotry coming from many aspects of the black community is the biggest elephant in the room.

All BLM has done is basically reinforce this on a daily basis.

It’s a black hate group.

Banned

Lol I wonder if the local news will cover this police killing?

In other news,
    Cleveland Detective was shot and killed last night.

See what antifa doesn’t realize is they don’t have skin color to fall back on. Black people don’t give a fuck about them They won’t risk their careers or lives for them.

And white people don’t care when cops kill White antifa criminals.
    Last edited by Dooch; 09-04-2020 at 05:52 AM.

SHOT DEAD BY US MARSHALS
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...51500356628480

This guy is a "handyman" ?

Thank GOD I fix my own shit around the house. You call a company to come fix an appliance and they send meth heads like this.

CANNON HINNANT

SAY HIS NAME!!!

SAY HIS NAME YOU RACIST BLACK BASTARDS!!!!!!!

Banned

Do do you think he had a moment of enlightenment, and understood what would happen if he entered the Pen with a black power fist tattoo on his neck? Then decided going out in a blaze of glory was the only recourse.

I think we missed out on the ultimate comedic scenario. Just imagine when the others who are getting hit w/ federal sentences have to present their 'paper work' on demand in the prison yard. The '"equality of equal outcomes, and We are all one race - the human race" ideology does not exist in that environment lol.
    I was discussing this with a few friends. When members of this organization get hit with real sentences, and they will, they’ll flip immediately. At least the ones lucky enough to have information about someone worthwhile.

They go into prison and they are on an island. Finished. And they know it.
    Last edited by Dooch; 09-04-2020 at 07:37 PM.

WHERE THE ANARCHISTS LIVE – THEIR WAR CAMP
    Youtube channel “Never Alone with Christ”:

“This is funded by the city. And who it houses is absolute anarchists”

Immediately after acquiring this footage, I was chased approximately four or five blocks by two men, one with a slingshot and one just bare-fisted (known as Trumpet Man). I called Law Enforcement, and they had my back… the way they are supposed to and always will!!!

I’m not filming General homeless individuals. This encampment is filled with young vibrant people who are actively, at night, committing crimes, and burning Portland to the ground… There is usually 2 large buses that are close by, school type buses, but they must have sent them somewhere. I’ve been in this area a couple few times this is the first time I filmed it…

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    WHERE THE ANARCHISTS LIVE – THEIR WAR CAMP

Lol people should go harass them nightly.

A slingshot? Who is he Bart Simpson?

DOCS: DEMOCRAT ANTIFA PEDO SHOT BY KYLE RITTENHOUSE SODOMIZED, MOLESTED MULTIPLE BOYS AS YOUNG AS 9 YEARS OLD
    https://www.infowars.com/docs-pedo-a...s-9-years-old/

Infowars links all the tweets with the screen shots of the court documents. Looks legit. Creepy shit.

Wow. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and the entire pseudo-liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Organized Crime Syndicate and their corporate conglomerate fake news propagandist media cartel are openly supporting a terrorist organization full of pedophiles, rapists, drug addicts and violent thugs.

Banned

^

Yep, I saw the "camp" reveal video a couple hours after it was discovered. Also heard Rosenbaum's victim was under 15, which makes sense of why he served 12 yrs or so. Absolute piece of shit. There are still millions in this country defending and not understanding the backgrounds of the 3 individuals Kyle shot.
    Let them believe it. Let them all out themselves.

Banned

I see the black KKK animals are tearing up Rochester now.

Targeting more whites.

Lol keep propping them up

I just did an inventory of my ammunition today.

I have about

1250 rounds of .556
    1260 rounds of .223
    950 rounds of .45
    250 rounds of .356

I'm going to order another 500 rounds of .223, another 250 rounds of .45 and another 250 rounds of .356 for the magnum revolver

I also need about 50 more rounds of shotgun ammo.

I probably have more ammo in my other safe but it is negligible

I don't have any 9mm handguns. Too invested in .45.

Though, if i were to get another tactical I'd go with CZ 75 SP-01

My buddy has one and I've shot it at the range. It's really nice, accurate, very ergonomic in my hand. Adjustable sights like my sig.

Not cheap though. Quality handgun. $1500 + whatever trigger work I have done on it.

I haven't quite settled on which one yet.

Shaolin Master

It's hard to keep track of all the protesting that is going on. Why was there a protest at a horse race? Were there racist horses there?