Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Riots thread

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

It's going off this week for sure, on some V for Vendetta ish...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

^ye that dont make sense to fuck over local small business by smashing and stealing their shit.

at least go at bigger business or fuck, try and take on the police station or something

{>____<}

It all started over the London police killing a black man who was a father of four. The police said that he had a gun in his sock and shot at them and then there was a shootout. The family protested peacefully at a London's police station but somehow, a riot broke out. What started out as a peaceful march turned into riots across the city of London. People who are rioting aren't doing it because of the man who was killed, they're doing it because they're taking advantage of the situation.

Banned

i picture SID and Ghostlaced hiding in their mother's basements.

^theres a lot more to it then that, the shooting was a catalyst.

the UK has been in deep shit for a while and people are just pissed off in general. their politicians are worse then over here, and its been slowly coming to light. so the people have been tense and anxious, that just set it off.

it was going to happen, this just gave a focal point to hide behind

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    LOL

prolly true

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    It all started over the London police killing a black man who was a father of four. The police said that he had a gun in his sock and shot at them and then there was a shootout. The family protested peacefully at a London's police station but somehow, a riot broke out. What started out as a peaceful march turned into riots across the city of London. People who are rioting aren't doing it because of the man who was killed, they're doing it because they're taking advantage of the situation.
    lol what are you talking about?

there is a problem over there with the youth and police brutality. particularly the black youth. oyu dont understand that?

watch this
    We do it for the people.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    ^theres a lot more to it then that, the shooting was a catalyst.

the UK has been in deep shit for a while and people are just pissed off in general. their politicians are worse then over here, and its been slowly coming to light. so the people have been tense and anxious, that just set it off.

it was going to happen, this just gave a focal point to hide behind
    ^this
    We do it for the people.

basmati rice is really good. not worth stealing "good" but its still really good rice. If that person ate that whole bag of rice I highly doubt they would be able to go to sleep and they might even have sweats and terrors ... the comedown off of basmati rice is CRAZY bro

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

problems with the youth and police brutality fueled with the fact that the government have just cut benefits. So now, not only do many people not have jobs, they can't claim certain benefits.

All the riots are now extending to other parts of the UK including my area just outside London and it seems people are just looting for the sake of it and cause havoc to the police as they know they are a big part of the problem here.

People now have been running up in peoples houses and steeling cars, and this has nothing to do with those innocent people, but it's not stopping them trashing everything in sight.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

For once I agree with police brutality.
    These little fuckers are rebels without a cause.

When you want to stick it to the man, you stick it to the man, not everybody else.

They're gearing up for something big tonight in my local area. I've just had to walk home from work through a big gathering of riff raff waiting to start some trouble. Could be a hectic night ahead.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
    problems with the youth and police brutality fueled with the fact that the government have just cut benefits. So now, not only do many people not have jobs, they can't claim certain benefits.

All the riots are now extending to other parts of the UK including my area just outside London and it seems people are just looting for the sake of it and cause havoc to the police as they know they are a big part of the problem here.

People now have been running up in peoples houses and steeling cars, and this has nothing to do with those innocent people, but it's not stopping them trashing everything in sight.
    Why can't London request military service if the police can't handle the riots?

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Why can't London request military service if the police can't handle the riots?
    That's what everyone has been saying here, but I guess the authorities just don't want to listen for now.

LOL

they did