Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: talk to your food before you eat it

No Father to my stench

Default fffff

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    Lmao

Watching stinky here attempt to balance a simple equation or divide up a dinner bill would be hilarious. Maybe our in-house mathlete rakimkooolgrap can be his tutor.
    huh?

you the one who has to put chemicals on your skin so that nobody is offended by your odor....you have to literally poison yourself so nobody is offended by your odor....you stink...not eye...

doesn't it concern you that the only people who agreeing with you is people who are obsessed with anal penetration?

you can keep on believing that your educational system is so great but the fact of the matter is your educational system has the planet on the brink of destruction....

yaw need to stop...people like you are the reason certain people believe all white people are devils...

'

HahahahHHa

This cannot be a real account. This has to be some sort of demented past time of low key trolling. No one could be this much of a smelly lame.

No Father to my stench

Default fffff

HahahahHHa

This cannot be a real account. This has to be some sort of demented past time of low key trolling. No one could be this much of a smelly lame.
    eye got 2 questions...

do you wear deoderent?

and what city do you live in?

'

Bahahahaha

What a fucking creep!

No Father to my stench

Default fffff

answer da question bitch

do you wear deoderent?

and

what city do you live in?

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    the type of pussy sissy passive aggressive shit that you posted up in this thread(from the safety of being behind a computer screen eye might add) shows and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt who the real creep is....LOL...and eye cee that big slice of beef you fuckin wit....thats why you stink....thats why you NEED to wear deoderent....mah body is internally hygenic and thats why eye have no need to wear deoderent...om always getting compliments from females about how good eye smell....matter of fact last summer eye let mah girlfriend talk me into busting a nut in her mouth and she said it tasted like sweet spring water...don't be jealous you stinky ass cave dwelling wolf titty milk drinking ass bitch just cuz you on sum neanderthal shit....LOL....get a colonic bitch

I can cee what you mean about being very hygenic.

'

answer da question bitch

do you wear deoderent?

and

what city do you live in?
    Oh I'm sorry..

But I dont take orders from smelly little beta male KTL dorks who hide behind a veil of anonymity.

You can't even spell 'deodorant' correctly. Pathetic.

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

hahahahahahahahahahaha...how does that photo denote being un-hygenic you fuckin net stalker?

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Oh I'm sorry..

But I dont take orders from smelly little beta male KTL dorks who hide behind a veil of anonymity.

You can't even spell 'deodorant' correctly. Pathetic.
    its not about taking orders...

you don't wanna admit that you wear deoderent cuz that would prove that you da one dat STINKS

you don't wanna admit where you live cuz you scared that om gonna come find you and put mah foot up in your ass

you just a coward...

eye live in annandale virginia....come and cee me anytime...and make sure you make those little snotty sarchastic comments when you cee me

no one said "the educational system" is so great; it's just you're ignorant and uneducated. and i'm sure you smell like rancid balogna and anxiety.

you believe in unsubstantiated pseudoscience and then scoff at medical facts...you're a caricature, faggot.

and you know someone's a bitch when they start the "come cee me" nonsense..get a hobby, pussy

eye where deodurent, bruh

'

LOL fact:

99.9% of KTL posters are noodle armed, stinky white kids with dreadlocks that wear Che Guevara t-shirts

I think my comments really 'touched' this knowcheeze guy in a special way.

But yea.. meeting up to square off over internet drama is definitely what normal functioning adults resort too.

Palehorse taught you all so well

[QUOTE=knowcheeze;2298728]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    oh i forgot to say it's really amusing; where did i say i didn't want to read it, faggot? this is good stuff[/QUOTE

eye can't speak for brother Projectile but om guessing he's wondering why instead of being a sissy ass passive aggressive asshole (from the safety of being behind a computer screen eye might add) why don't u just not read the shit and save your self the karmic retribution you gonna recieve from the universal scales of justice and save us from having to read your faggot ass comments...but om just speculating doe
    spot on. not sure why hes callin me a faggot..i aint dissed him

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

[QUOTE=D.projectile;2299941]

spot on. not sure why hes callin me a faggot..i aint dissed him
    eye can't speak for brother pandemic, but it's probably because you a faggot.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

you see.....it's good to allow the devil to roam free sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post

eye can't speak for brother pandemic, but it's probably because you a faggot.
    true indeed, lord

eye let mah gurl taste mah seed and she said it taste like deodrent doe