Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: talk to your food before you eat it

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    so why did the needle jump when your older brother just thought about setting the plant on fire????

its not useless....this concept can be used to heal the body...but you will never understand that cuz you only got 6 ounces of brain power...lol
    coincidence. same way in which if i tell god 100 times to make a wall fall down and it falls down once it doesnt prove theres a god cuz what about the other 99 times.

at the end of the show the verdict was that the theory is false.

NON-IGS

No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

part 1 didn't work....

eye watched part 2....and eye wanna thank u for wasting 5 minutes of mah life....they admitted their experiement got fucked up with the watering....the experiment they did had NOTHING to do with backsters experiment.....and also take into account that the person who was telling the plants that they "love it" is 6 ouncer brain(stuck on earth) type ruled by their lower chakra's just like YOU....in other words plants can tell if you grafted or an original man(and when eye say original man eye mean an enlightened person and nothing else)....if someone like YOU(lower chakra ruled closed minded eurocentrist) tells a plant you love it the plant would react negatively to it and die cuz plants cuz tell who is an enlightened being full of love or a skeptical sarchastic victim mentality....eye personally feel uneasy when wicked people compliment me....

so thanks for proving yourself wrong....bottom line...when your older brother just thought about setting the plant on fire it reacted on the polygraph

like eye said.....your shitty ass skepticism is only hurting yourself cuz backsters experiement findings can be used to heal ones self....you really missing out on alot.....

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    coincidence. same way in which if i tell god 100 times to make a wall fall down and it falls down once it doesnt prove theres a god cuz what about the other 99 times.

at the end of the show the verdict was that the theory is false.
    like eye said...thanks for shitting on your theory here in this thread....backster had plenty of scientific evidence....its not coicidence that meter popped when you older brother thought about burning it....

the experiment at the end of the show had nothing to do with it

the plants are open to people ilke backster cuz they are enlightened people

and the plants shut down on people like you

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
    knowcheeze whispers sweet nothings to his organic carrots before he teases his puckered butthole with them.
    "What's up, my phallic orange veggie-brother? Don't be alarmed or whatever, but eye yam about to use you to gently tickle and then penetrate my brown-i. Eye hope you's cool with that and that you allow me to stimulate my prostate to orgasm. I didn't want you to be frightened and give me a soil-born bacterial infection in my rectum."
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

oh, and by the way, how do i heal myself? That shit sounds cool. thanks in advance
    --youreallfags.

No Father to my stench

Default fffff

"What's up, my phallic orange veggie-brother? Don't be alarmed or whatever, but eye yam about to use you to gently tickle and then penetrate my brown-i. Eye hope you's cool with that and that you allow me to stimulate my prostate to orgasm. I didn't want you to be frightened and give me a soil-born bacterial infection in my rectum."
    danny could you keep your sexual fantasies to yourself?????

"coincidence. same way in which if i tell god 100 times to make a wall fall down and it falls down once it doesnt prove theres a god cuz what about the other 99 times."

wow....thank you for shitting on your self....it didn't just happen one time....it happened with backsters experiments and then on the very fucking link you posted up....

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

oh, and by the way, how do i heal myself? That shit sounds cool. thanks in advance
    first step would be to stop allowing your asshole to be pentrated...thats strictly an exit door

Non Ignorant Math Team

part 1 didn't work....

eye watched part 2....and eye wanna thank u for wasting 5 minutes of mah life....they admitted their experiement got fucked up with the watering....the experiment they did had NOTHING to do with backsters experiment.....and also take into account that the person who was telling the plants that they "love it" is 6 ouncer brain(stuck on earth) type ruled by their lower chakra's just like YOU....in other words plants can tell if you grafted or an original man(and when eye say original man eye mean an enlightened person and nothing else)....if someone like YOU(lower chakra ruled closed minded eurocentrist) tells a plant you love it the plant would react negatively to it and die cuz plants cuz tell who is an enlightened being full of love or a skeptical sarchastic victim mentality....eye personally feel uneasy when wicked people compliment me....

so thanks for proving yourself wrong....bottom line...when your older brother just thought about setting the plant on fire it reacted on the polygraph

like eye said.....your shitty ass skepticism is only hurting yourself cuz backsters experiement findings can be used to heal ones self....you really missing out on alot.....
    lol those videos i posted are from a different episode showing how useless it is to talk to plants. that was episode 23.

the one to do with backster is episode 61 which shows that the theory of primary perception is bullshit.

please give me proof that plants can differentiate between "enlightened" people.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

ok i'll simplify it 4 u knowcheeze. youve only seen a very small part of episode 61 so you dont know anything about it.

it only worked once on that show. when they brought in he control experiments backsters theory was proven wrong.

backster never used a scientific control and it only worked once for him in the 60s.

no scientific control=violation of scientific method=the experiment is flawed

also talking to vegetables is a sign of insanity.

also knowcheeze would u e interested in dating someone who talks to flying pieces of dirt in their house.

NON-IGS

No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    lol those videos i posted are from a different episode showing how useless it is to talk to plants. that was episode 23.

the one to do with backster is episode 61 which shows that the theory of primary perception is bullshit.

please give me proof that plants can differentiate between "enlightened" people.
    well next time don't post up shit that completely shits on your own arguement

coincidence...you are the ultimate bullshitter

the video you posted up shows that if a bullshitting ass sarchastic 6 ouncer tells a plant it loves it the plant will die....LOL

Non Ignorant Math Team

wow....thank you for shitting on your self....it didn't just happen one time....it happened with backsters experiments and then on the very fucking link you posted up....

ok fine its worked twice out of all the 100s of times its been tested.

NON-IGS

first step would be to stop allowing your asshole to be pentrated...thats strictly an exit door
    done and done.

step 2?
    --youreallfags.

Non Ignorant Math Team

well next time don't post up shit that completely shits on your own arguement

coincidence...you are the ultimate bullshitter

the video you posted up shows that if a bullshitting ass sarchastic 6 ouncer tells a plant it loves it the plant will die....LOL
    lol episode 23 basicly showed this

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/my...-to-plants.htm

"To give the myth a fighting chance of flourishing, the team charted the plants' growth over 60 days. Afterward, the MythBusters determined the winning greenhouse by comparing plant masses from the three groups. To their surprise, the silent greenhouse performed poorest, producing lower biomass and smaller pea pods than the other two. Although there was no difference in plant quality between the nice greenhouse and the mean greenhouse, the soundtracks seemed to produce a positive effect in both"

so please tell me how shits on my arguement

NON-IGS

'

also talking to vegetables is a sign of insanity.
    lol

knowcheeze/rat king sole likes to sweet talk a cucumber before inserting it into his anus.