Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: update on Kool G Rap/Necro Godfathers album

Banned

Default update on Kool G Rap/Necro Godfathers album

from Necro...

PRETTY MUCH 99% COMPLETED WITH THE MIX FOR THE FIRST GODFATHERS SINGLE - G RAP & I WILL MAKE SURE ITS 100% THIS WEEKEND THEN IT WILL BE UPLOADED TO ITUNES FOR A PRE-ORDER AND WE WILL REVEAL THE SINGLE ARTWORK - THE ARTWORK FOR THE FIRST SINGLE "HEART ATTACK" WAS DONE BY THE SAME ARTIST THAT DID MURDER MURDER KILL KILL - ITS NOT THE DIRECTION OF THE PROJECT TO BE GORY BUT THE ARTWORK IS PRETTY EVIL - THE NEXT SHIT WILL BE MORE GRITTY STREET THUG SHIT BUT G RAP WAS COOL WITH US RUNNING WITH THIS FOR THE FIRST SINGLE SINCE IT IS FIRE AND IT WAS COMPLETED ALLREADY - I THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT REGARDLESS - MY GOAL IS TO GIVE YALL A SINGLE EVERY MONTH LEADING TO THE RELEASE OF GODFATHERS - G RAP & I ARE STILL DISCUSSING THE RELEASE STRATEGY BUT I FEEL IN THIS DAY AND AGE, AND WITH THE FACT THAT I WILL WANNA WORK ON THIS PROJECT FOREVER TO GET IT PERFECT, ITS BETTER TO HIT YALL WITH A NEW JOINT EVERY MONTH OR SO FROM GODFATHERS UNTIL THE FINAL PROJECT IS RELEASED(WE ARE STILL WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW, I'D LIKE TO HAVE IT DONE IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS SO IT CAN RELEASE LATE SUMMER) - SO WHILE THE RECORD IS BEING COMPLETED WE WILL START HITTING YOU WITH SINGLES - PLUS WE WANNA WORK ON SOME VIDEOS

is he going to edit all his verses off the album too???

because that would be dope.

you know.

g rap without necro.

PLEASE DONT FUCKIN RAP ON THIS,NECRO!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN IT!!!!!!!!
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Banned

he's going to rap on every track he said, but each verse is going to have G Rap's approval, according to necro

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    he's going to rap on every track he said, but each verse is going to have G Rap's approval, according to necro
    ugh.

thats horrible news.

im sure as long as necros paying, g raps gonna give his approval.

see..... he already looks ashamed in the promo pics.

Banned

necro's kind of a clown, but his beats are so good that I don't even care that much about him rapping on it. this is going to be better than Czarface. Necro's beats >>> 7L's beats

Necro and Remedy should put out some material together.

Veteran Member

necro used to be entertaining but i dont wanna deal with a sideshow when im looking to see the greatest act of all time...

necro cant mix a record to save his life his vocals pierce your ears like point blank gun shots... his bars get get cornier and cornier and he sounds like hes holding a life altering shit in... and his videos are SUPER corny... i fear kool g is gonna look like a clown in one of his videos...

looking forward to downloading a version of this LP that deletes EVERY necro appearance...

its like weird al linking up with paul mccartney or something for a full length...

gonna be a squash match...

necro can work on this til hes under ground hes gonna get murdered on every track and sound like SHIT..

kool g could dust him selling scrapped acapella verses that never made an album... in fact i wouldnt be surprised if thats exactly what happens...

looking forward to hearing the special edition necro free version that leads into the kool g rap x ALC LP

squash match lol
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Banned

this is going to be crazy

Necro:

THE GODFATHERS ALBUM IS COMING OUT SO FUCKING DOPE!!!!!
    WHEN WE STARTED RECORDING THE ALBUM WE WERENT REALLY FOCUSED ON MAKING MAFIA TYPE SONGS
    BUT THEN WE REALIZED WE NEEDED TO ADD THAT FLAVOR TO THE ALBUM
    AND THOSE SPECIFIC TRACKS ARE SO FUCKING ILL
    WE GOT ALL STREET TOPICS COVERED FROM MAFIA TO STRAIGHT CRIMINAL TO HUSTLING
    EVEN A SERIAL KILLER DEATH RAP TRACK, AS WELL AS ANOTHER ULTRA VIOLENT TRACK
    THE WHOLE RECORD IS VIOLENT THOUGH HAHAHAHA
    THIS RECORD IS REALLY AMAZING
    ITS GONNA BLOW YOU AWAY
    AINT NOTHING BEING RELEASED LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW IN THE GAME
    NOTHING!!!

THE GODFATHERS NOV 19TH!!

Godfathers will be a double classic - we got 16 bangers and it takes 8 bangers to have a classic album - we got 16!!!!!!!!!! Believe that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    Godfathers will be a double classic - we got 16 bangers and it takes 8 bangers to have a classic album - we got 16!!!!!!!!!! Believe that!!!
    Cool, so if you edit Necro's verses off from the album we're back to the 8 banger classic.

I believe Necro will bring his A game going toe to toe with G Rap. He wrecked shop on most of the I Need Drugs album. Definitely looking forward to his production though.

Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

its like weird al linking up with paul mccartney or something for a full length...

gonna be a squash match...

necro can work on this til hes under ground hes gonna get murdered on every track and sound like SHIT..
    LP
    angry nailed it. this is EXACTLY whats going to happen.

necro is pretty much the hip hop version of weird al, except he has less talent.
    and yes, he was entertaining back in the "i need drugs/gory days" years in that weird al sorta way. but now he's lost any type ability to ride his own beats and just sounds fucking horrible.

and these updates that he puts out give me ZERO faith that hes not going to be spitting like a retard. these posts sound like a excited middle school kid wrote them.

necro go toe to toe with one of the true greats?!?!?!?

never gonna happen, bruh.

Banned

we all know necro is going to get trumped by G Rap. this isn't a hardy boys mystery

the reason to get excited over this record is the production. G Rap finally gets the beats he deserves. And if you don't think necro is one of the best producers in the game you're delusional

Godfathers>>>Albert Einstein>>>Czarface

CORNED BEEF CUNT

godfathers hasnt even been released yet you sound retarded.....Alc x kool g rap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wack ass necro and godfathers

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
    I believe Necro will bring his A game going toe to toe with G Rap.