Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Method Man confirms crystal meth is NEVER dropping

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    they're doing it because they have to. no names that need buzz. meth isnt a no name trying to get himself out there.

not constantly putting out studio albums and mixtapes hasnt hurt the rolling stones. you dont have to do that when you're a legend in the game with a classic catalog.
    Still making excuses. Rolling Stones? That's a whole different genre, you sound lost right now and it's getting worse. Ross Wayne master p meek mill action Bronson etc.... Are a bunch of no names right?

no one in the clan is putting out anything worth mentioning.

do we want all the members to be like ghost and rae putting stuff out just to say they did that no ons is gonna care about after a few listens?
    And yet you're buying wiseman solo albums...lol

Quote Originally Posted by the blazed sage View Post
    I think it ultimately comes down to that C.R.E.A.M. and putting out a solo just isn't where it's at.
    That's why I said at least drop a mixtape type album which most rappers are doing right now. Fuck a studio album. Raekwon just dropped lost jewelry and unexpected victory I'm sure he knew he wasn't gonna really get shit, but he's gotten mad guest features and is keeping his name out there. Like I said no excuse. Nigga is not motivated to make music anymore.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH the blazed sage's Avatar

That's a good point, basically what I wanted to say. He is not motivated to make music. Rae is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Still making excuses. Rolling Stones? That's a whole different genre, you sound lost right now and it's getting worse. Ross Wayne master p meek mill action Bronson etc.... Are a bunch of no names right?

And yet you're buying wiseman solo albums...lol
    genre doesnt matter. rolling stones havent made anything in years and they still ring bells on the road and sell out arenas because they're legends. meth doesnt need mixtapes, period. he makes enough money on the road because he's an ill MC(master of ceremony). this is the attitude of most members of the clan. dudes have moved on to other things. you should do the same.

thats why i listen to the wisemen who btw are NOT part of the clan homie.

dudes mad cuz wu members wont bless them with mediocre mixtape leftovers they'll ultimately not care about anyway after listening to them once. go spin tical and tical 2000 and chill out.
    Last edited by THE W; 01-28-2013 at 05:59 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

genre doesnt matter. rolling stones havent made anything in years and they still ring bells on the road and sell out arenas because they're legends. meth doesnt need mixtapes, period. he makes enough money on the road because he's an ill MC(master of ceremony). this is the attitude of most members of the clan. dudes have moved on to other things. you should do the same.

thats why i listen to the wisemen who btw are NOT part of the clan homie.

dudes mad cuz wu members wont bless them with mediocre mixtape leftovers they'll ultimately not care about anyway after listening to them once. go spin tical and tical 2000 and chill out.
    You're being a troll now. Genre doesn't matter? What rock n roll artist is dropping a mixtape? nigga gtfoh. As far as wisemen not in the clan....duh wtf are you on. troll juice nigga. stop diggin a hole for yourself. You're making excuses for another man. You want us to move on? Then tell meth stop announcing that hes gonna drop crystal meth. until then stop trolling. Ain't nobody mad, stop announcing shit then don't drop it. If mef said he was done with making music then fine, but don't go around saying you're working on an lp having the fans waiting and you're not. Stop making excuses for this man, stop making yourself look more retarded with each post. Go ahead and respond with some nut shit...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol good points
    We do it for the people.

I don't really give a shit about wu members dropping albums at this stage, but Hollow is right.

Most of these guys obviously lost any passion they ever had for music a long time ago - the only motivation for Meth to release an album is for financial reasons, and since he's been financially well off he's made shit music. It's pretty pathetic seeing people on here defend that kind of an attitude from a so called musician. The Rolling Stones released like 15 albums over 40 odd years, so shut the fuck up with that.

haha at hollow blowing a gasket. yall know better than to take any artist in wu at their word. he's not interested in making music anymore. method man, and wu-tang as a whole, are winding down.

meth may eventually put this album out. we may even get another clan album. im not gonna get all bent out of shape if it doesnt happen as most members of the clan have long expressed their disinterest in the rap game.

hell, as far as putting out new material the brown bomber may have been right. the wu is over.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Nooooooo!

Can't believe ya got people in here calling meth lazy when they're too lazy to even use a fucking space bar!

Banned

Raekwon and Ghostface are wu tang clan

nobody else matters in 2013. and RZA is doing good for himself with movies

and I guess Deck is still relevant

but whatever, we're getting Twelve Reasons to Die, Blue & Cream, FILA and Cuban Linx 3, so I don't give a fuck if a pothead like meth doesn't release another album. I got my fix

'

"Have a good one Meth"

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    Raekwon and Ghostface are wu tang clan

nobody else matters in 2013. and RZA is doing good for himself with movies

and I guess Deck is still relevant

but whatever, we're getting Twelve Reasons to Die, Blue & Cream, FILA and Cuban Linx 3, so I don't give a fuck if a pothead like meth doesn't release another album. I got my fix
    That's assuming ALL OF THEM come out this year which I wouldn't count on.

I bet Meth read this thread on his iPad while sitting on the pan taking a big dump and thinking...................."Shit i left some garlic bread on, I better go get that shit"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KJR View Post
    That's assuming ALL OF THEM come out this year which I wouldn't count on.
    the only one I can be certain about is Twelve Reasons to Die.

Cuban Linx 3 is set for next year. Blue & Cream has been recording for a while, and I don't know much about FILA. plus you got GZA's dark matter and Deck is giving us Czarface in about a week, not to mention the Rebellion, whenever that drops.

and Cilva is finishing up his big project. that's more than enough for rappers in their 40s.

and did I mention RZA is making movies?

Cool theheavens, I also heard that Cappa is releasing his own brand of car wax that he's gonna market to NY cab drivers called 'The Spillage'