Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GFK is gay?

'

Has it ever crossed any of your minds that the clan didnt grow up around computers or use the web on a daily basis like the rest of you in the 90s and 00's ?

Rae probably had his hand held when setting up a twitter account, and Deck just learned in 2012 that people actually talk shit on the internet.

They are overwhelmed by it like the baby boomer generation. Plus any artist who isnt clinically fucking insane or stuck in a time warp connects w/ fans via Facebook/Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    theres probably a region in hell for wu corp members
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Hey I don't think everything is great..I just don't have the time to play into rumors and all that
    uh...yes you clearly do rofl

Lmao..no folks...I just don't bash on artists because I know how it is to get criticism..sometimes it's not the nicest thing,plus musically I'm more open minded to more than just hardcore gritty vintage wu sound..I can see how folks might think this but if I'm honestly feeling something..best believe it's from the perspective of someone who has carefully listened and gave it a shot

you're 'playing into the rumors' just by commenting on it in the first place, and you probably have the most comments in the thread. and you're defending a creepy masked homo rapist! lofl

Loll...most of my comments were sarcastic, but if u say so yo...And if it is true..well I was wrong..y'all were right..but I stand by my stance...I highly doubt this shit., that's just my opinion

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    Has it ever crossed any of your minds that the clan didnt grow up around computers or use the web on a daily basis like the rest of you in the 90s and 00's ?

Rae probably had his hand held when setting up a twitter account, and Deck just learned in 2012 that people actually talk shit on the internet.

They are overwhelmed by it like the baby boomer generation. Plus any artist who isnt clinically fucking insane or stuck in a time warp connects w/ fans via Facebook/Twitter
    "eyo, how all these niggas at the shows and shit always takin pictures and all a that? namsaying? how they, how they, how they be fittin film into they cellular and shit, yanamsayin? word."

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Pretty Toney, the Wizard of Poetry.

Nope, doesn't sound suspicious at all.

Non Ignorant Math Team

in my completely honst opinion i dont think ghostface is gay but i really wouldnt be surprised if he was and if he is then he should just come out of narnia.

but hed never admit it cuz hes muslim

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Still, you have to admit, with the plethora of no homo moments in his catalog, and his questionable fashion choices, he sure picked the right guy to go after.
    Word. Speak for yourselves with this "nobody believes this" shit. I mean I don't believe it either. I think it's absolute nonsense. But I've been saying that Ghost is fruity for years, and I mean it. I don't think he's a full blown homo, but I definitely think he's got a bit of homo in him. If these rumours turned out to be true I wouldn't be the least bit surprised, but it just sounds like bullshit at this point.

Anyway, this thread turned a whole lot gayer when it went from joking about Ghost being a fag to people crying about what people people say on message boards and all that faggot shit.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

whoa, he's not a muslim

It's cool to joke about him being gay, but that muslim shit is uncalled for.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Shaolin Master

Cilva, can you make this a "sticky" thread?