Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Suggest me some good mindfuck films

The ABBOTT

4 hour nightmare comedy sound good to me.

The ABBOTT

4 hour nightmare comedy sound good to me.

Killer joe =this ones cray cray

The nightingale = this has some really fucked up moments .... damn

The ABBOTT

^Good suggestions. Can either of them found streaming anywhere?

im not too sure, i usually torrent these then buy them if i like em after on Blue ray from amazon. i prefer hard copies of these things.

Ok.... last weekend i watched a movie called "where the dead go to die"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AVOID this degenerate clusterfuck of immorality. i thought serbian film was bad, serbian film has nothing on this. it's almost as if the director was dared to make the most repulsive . most vile movie ever and this guy took the crown, here's the thing, maybe its be and i'm just fucked in the head but this movie is so out there aND GOES THERE so much, you keep watching to see if it can up the ante with the madness and it just keeps being the gift that keeps giving to sickos. if you are a degenerate, its all there, pedophilia, beastiality, blood, gore, statanism, religious symbolism, psychadelic visuals, rape, toture, baby killing, baby eating.. everything your dark heart desires and you know how they get you? the trap they used to get people to watch this?

its animated but not some looney tunes shit, this is some dark twisted stuff...its safe to say this movie left me speechless , confused and disturbed in so many ways.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AVOID this degenerate clusterfuck of immorality. i thought serbian film was bad, serbian film has nothing on this. it's almost as if the director was dared to make the most repulsive . most vile movie ever and this guy took the crown, here's the thing, maybe its be and i'm just fucked in the head but this movie is so out there aND GOES THERE so much, you keep watching to see if it can up the ante with the madness and it just keeps being the gift that keeps giving to sickos. if you are a degenerate, its all there, pedophilia, beastiality, blood, gore, statanism, religious symbolism, psychadelic visuals, rape, toture, baby killing, baby eating.. everything your dark heart desires and you know how they get you? the trap they used to get people to watch this?

its animated but not some looney tunes shit, this is some dark twisted stuff...its safe to say this movie left me speechless , confused and disturbed in so many ways.
    Watched the trailer on YT and read comments. Proably going to be a no go for me. Movie based solely on shock value I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

I'm gonna have to pass on that one.
    Retired.

Gravey this just won the Golden Palm in Cannes, it's a French futuristic horror film that is now most probably gonna see a big international release due to the win

Retired.

The ABBOTT

WTF is that movie even about? Visuals are top notch, would probably check out based on that.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    WTF is that movie even about? Visuals are top notch, would probably check out based on that.
    A girl who develops sexual feelings for her Cadillac and offs men who try to get involved in her life.

The director's previous movie, 'Raw, was comedic horror about a vegetarian who tries to keep her cannibalist tendencies in check
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Classic vibes!
    Retired.