Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Suggest me some good mindfuck films

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    watched "meghan is missing " last night. I........have no words
    I watched it also, its free on YouTube. That really had you shook? The end was disturbing, but those found footage movies just cant get to me, for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I watched it also, its free on YouTube. That really had you shook? The end was disturbing, but those found footage movies just cant get to me, for whatever reason.
    i was more disturbed than shook, Movies like these creep me out because of the realism behind them. watch this film knowing that right now in America, there are over 30 active serial killers and the end of that movie is actually playing out somewhere right now, hell it may even be the neighbor you always thought was cool AF. the notion alone gives me chills

The ABBOTT

i was more disturbed than shook, Movies like these creep me out because of the realism behind them. watch this film knowing that right now in America, there are over 30 active serial killers and the end of that movie is actually playing out somewhere right now, hell it may even be the neighbor you always thought was cool AF. the notion alone gives me chills
    I will have to say, if you let police do actual police work it can have benefits. There has been a dramatic reduction of serial killers over the years. This is due to the effectiveness of forensics and profiling used. We may never see a notrious serial killer in today's world, like was commonplace decades ago.

The ABBOTT

Has anyone ever seen "A Serbian Film". I have heard it is an ultimate mindfuck film, I read the plot on Wikipedia and there is no way I'm watching it.

it's been discussed on here on at least on one occasion, it might have been in this thread right here. I'm staying clear of that movie too lol
    Retired.

that movie is a mindfuck in this sense and i thought the director was genius for this. it decieves you to believe that you are watching another regular movie with the same ole plotline, man in certain industry falls from grace, tries to get back on track to feed his family, it makes you actually comfortable with the story, at some point feeling like its a wholesome trip and story of redemption then just when your mind is settled, when your mind has been fine tuned to calmness, then the unexpected starts hitting you hard with that movie. suddenly it downs on you what you are watching, then a certain scene really goes for the kill and you are left defeated in the end.

this is a great way to do psychological horror so yeah, it is fucked up, more than mindfuckery but if you're into derangement like i am, go for it

Read somewhere that movie's was a reflection/metaphor of Serbian people's feelings towards politics in their country.

'Circle'. This movie is more of a social experiment. It has more of a play than a movie setting. It's about ethical choices and odds/simple maths. I enjoyed it but some of it is a bit on the nose.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Yeah this is a good one. Trippy, disorienting, heartless. I felt like I had taken a trip in a time machine to watch the events play out.

The ABBOTT

Banned

Primer - time travel gone wrong .... Or right ? Still don't know what to make of what I watched
    Was this the one where the guy with the Victrola was stuck in a 1 second time loop?

That scene always stuck with me. Imagine that.

Banned

Never mind that scene was from Endless. Good movie.

The ABBOTT

The ABBOTT

^^Classic.