Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Shit! hide the marzipan!

Talking Oh Shit! hide the marzipan!

Dane free! Thats right fuckers, i have been realesed from prision; but before i start things off. I am required to say the following by my PO. to razersharp im sorry i pissed on your cat. To palehorse sorry i road you so hard could have sworn you liked it. To blackula sorry i was such a moocher, could haver sworn that was my OJ. To cilvarings. Sorry i drove into your living Room and threatend to blow the place, i mean the car wasn't realy even armed. To wargod sorry you such a bad rapper, what thats an apology. To the rest of the wu corp sorry i forgot you alls names. Now that we got that out of the way. What i missed? I imagine just the same old shit. oh the reason for the bann by the way was becouse; i make the earth cry tears off joy.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

'

Nice to see you all still care. Hay i havnt even ot started, still not quite on a pc yet, but when do....hay think i can get back into my KTL.... Were was i... oh yeah! ... I forgott. so were the marzipan? Hay is that ed back yet i miss my old bitch burger. Ok so im a little tipsy and on a cell phone, im a father now yep thats right theirs a litle clone of me [alt +3]
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Oh shit style i forgot about you. I O U an apology dont i. Sorry for taking you mom out to a nice sea food dinner; followed by a rendition of vanessa, and nnever talking to her again

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
    Dane free! Thats right fuckers, i have been realesed from prision;.
    PRISON REALY MEANS INSANE HOME LIKE WARCLOUD YOUR NOT GANGSTA ENOUGH TO BE A CRIMINIAL BUT ID LIKE TO WELCOME U HOME U NON PUSSY GETTIN ASS NIGGa

LOL whats this about

welcome back Dokuro.

you need to update your 2012 ron paul handle

Quote Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
    welcome back Dokuro.

you need to update your 2012 ron paul handle
    just dump it; stop caring about Paul; i did.

You know i still have cited blocked. Let me guess what his saying. Blah blah gangsta, blah blah pussy; blah blah my dicks to small; so in order to build my confidence i have to bigen my self up on an internet forum; by by insinuate others are less of men then me, blah blah wheres my teddy bear.

Did i get it right, or did he grow-up some?
    Last edited by Dokuro; 02-18-2013 at 06:56 PM.

i've never cared for him, or any politician,...

oh! and if your wondering abut the Marzipan reference. i have been listen to the jean Grea mix tape for like ever now; for some reason i just keep falling back to it.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Q: What did the hurricane say to the coconut palm tree?

A: Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

Q: why was the catchup bottle red?

A: because i went up sunny head for trying to be a better non sequitur then me. Failing miserably i might add.

Oh and my PO couldn't do nothing to get my to give you an apology; i was willing to spend the next 90 years. you Cheese burger.

yes calling people cheese burgers are insults... do you even know me.