Thread: Oh all mighty Mods and divine Admins; hear my prayrers.

Default Oh all mighty Mods and divine Admins; hear my prayrers.

Do you mind if i can get back into the KTL. Promise not to be such a contrarion and to play "nice" with all the monothiest nut jobs; and conspriasy theriost lonies; Also to keep the anime to a minimum. ...Ah-tang
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Why?

Because; its kinda my hood; and i did my time; even the rehab. see my run on sentences now have semicolons. not to mention its not like i don't know the ledge; i mean i was only kicked out for having a different point of view. all i was doing was; saying that the people who believe the perception is reality; lives in loony Haruhi land. perception only effects how you view reality (morality or your individual reality); it does not effect reality. The universe is not only a construct in your mind. every one of them thinks their Haruhi Suzumiya.

...but i guess having a different point of view gives you the boot.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

if you think that that's why you was banned, then you haven't learned your lesson

i don't remember why you were banned, but i can see why by reading your words in this thread

you smell like sunny winters; can i speak with a mod i didn't rebel against. this ones an egotistical tyrant; who only cares about feeding his own narcissism, he is the Gaddafi of the Wu-tang corp, with out the sex appeal or sense of style.

ps. if you not sunny then forget i said anything.

Death to Sunny Winters!

oh yeah! that's why i was banned. well i still call for his resignation... by musket.

Sunny isn't here anymore. He ran off to be with a nice progerian lady with a bologna hat, who has a den full of Cher memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
    he is the Gaddafi of the Wu-tang corp, with out the sex appeal or sense of style.

so..... you think Gaddafi was sexy ?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Sunny isn't here anymore. He ran off to be with a nice progerian lady with a bologna hat, who has a den full of Cher memorabilia.
    haahhaahahahahaahahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

no he didn't

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    so..... you think Gaddafi was sexy ?

move 1: no, i just think you have less sex appeal then him; which frankly isn't saying much.

sense i already know your next five moves....

move 3: yes. I'm man enough and I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality; to call another man sexy.

move 5: no I'm not gay I'm Bi; thought we already went over this.

move 7: maybe you time would be better spent getting a life, then trying to make another person look like a fool; because clearly it just makes you look a bigger one

Checkmate: dude your a cheese burger; and not a good one from a surf shack, but one from MC D's.

oh shit !

i'm on a forum full of niggas who don't get it