Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: the official Fallout 4 thread

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    I used to be a PC gamer douche before I became Lazy console douche.

How hard or easy is it to get a fully built, high performance PC set-up without putting any effort into it in 2015?

I just wanna enter my credit card and not catch up on 10-12 yrs of hardware development...

and play these dank games without nerding out on something that won't make me money since robots and poor bisexual asian kids assemble these rigs.
    Real easy.

https://www.pugetsystems.com/

Just comes down to how much you're willing to spend, only downside to PC gaming is it can be stupidly expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    but offcourse, that makes me even love this guy even more, he is as human as they come, atleast he isnt some pompous rich douche with no sense of humor

sooo yesterday i got an email from amazon saying they restocked the pip boy edition, i immediately added to my cart and by the time i tried changing payment options it sold out again lol

lmao wtf

whats pissing me off is that its probably posers who dont even give a shit about fallout buying those editions to resell, its fucking annoying

all me.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

looks like the fuckboys have won:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthi...p-boy-edition/

Coming soon to an absurdly overpriced eBay auction near you: the Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition, now with finite supply. When Bethesda announced that it was going to make a physical, functional version of the Fallout series iconic “Pip-Boy” wrist computer, fans leapt at the chance to express their love of the game through an absurd fashion accessory, buying out more or less every copy of the thing as soon as it went on sale. Bethesda did its best to keep us apprised of who had stock, when, and where, but now the words “out of stock” come with a certain permanence. All retailers have been given their full allotment of Pip-Boys, and they aren’t getting anymore.

“Each store is being given their final allotment. how and when they make the available is up to them. but no more are being made,” Bethesda head of PR Pete Hines said on Twitter. “There are only so many we can make and maintain a level of quality. We don’t own our own factories,” he added in another tweet.

So we could expect a few more Pip-Boys to show up as part of a special promotion around launch, but if you don’t already have one I wouldn’t expect to get one for anything less than a couple hundred dollars on eBay. It’s hard not to love this particular accessory, in all its weirdness. Collector’s edition pack-ins are always absurd to a certain degree, but that’s a little more comfortable for a game as absurd as Fallout.

“The Pip-Boy is important part of Fallout, and we love it so much that we made a real one,” Game director Todd Howard said when announcing it. “Yes, you can put your phone in it, and yes, we made an app for it so it works with the game, and yes it’s a second screen experience. Usually I find second-screen experiences to be stupid gimmicks, but as far as stupid gimmicks goes, this is the best f—–g one I’ve ever seen.”

This will be a cherished collector’s item by the time Fallout 5 comes out, I’d imagine. Has anyone out there got one?

The UK site that had rights for the pip boy edition crashed when it went up for pre order, missed out on it as well

Anyone been playing that Fallout app they released?

^ I actually got on there when the site was up and still had orders left....but alas no international orders

don't have a newer iphone to run the app yet

mark your calendars:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/...ign=Coverstory

Fallout 4
    July 24: 11am PT, 1pm CT, 2pm ET, 7pm BT, 4am AET July 25
    Bethesda Game Studios' Game Director Todd Howard will show off an exclusive presentation of Fallout 4. The demo won't be streamed, but IGN will liveblog the event so you don't have to miss a thing.

^
    Tempting to watch but I'm gonna try and avoid any more gameplay/trailers from now on, just gonna wait till I can play it myself!

This is a nice collection they're releasing October 1st, PC only though

yep that's pretty ill

I don't have a pc that will run the newer fallouts with good settings anyway...and I didn't notice until now that doesn't include Fallout 4 lol damn

ima stream that video in a few hours because I'm bored as hell at work

ughh so lame. apparently "IGN will liveblog the event so you don't have to miss a thing" literally means they are blogging aka typing live what they see on the presentation.

the presentation itself is private and wont be shown unless they release footage later

"In-game demo. Mr. Handy will say out loud the name you give your character. From "Shaun" to "Mr. F***face." Yes, he actually said it. "

elohel

Hopefully he will say the name I'm thinking of using....'BawJaws'