Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: the official Fallout 4 thread

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I liked Fallout 3, but I never finished. Not sure why I didn't. New Vegas didn't hold my interest as long and I got tired of staring at mad dirt lol. I'll give this new one a shot if it does come out.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

If its good Ill get it. I bought Xbox360 only to play Fallout3 after beating the 1st and 2nd Fallout games on the PC multiple times and was very disappointed in Bethesda's approach to the game. Also bought Skyrim around when it came out, havent really played it. Overly long and boring game with a big empty world to give an illusion of gameplay depth. New Vegas was ok, to me it was what Fallout 2 was to Fallout 1 by offering a lot of improvements to the game in terms of weapons and weapon customization.

Wait....u prefered new vegas to fallout 3????

I thought new vegas was fisher priced version of fallout...like a fallout for noobs and shit

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

I thought new vegas was fisher priced version of fallout...like a fallout for noobs and shit
    You're so wrong man.

Not saying New Vegas is so great, but Fallout 3 was a piece of shit.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

fuuuck, that survivor site is such a tease lol! Gotta be fallout related...

I preferred New Vegas to Fallout 3 as well, very close though. I played that one before 3. They're both amazing and 2 of my favourite games though. I just hope this new one will top them both!

Which edition of fallout 3 did yall play?...it cant be the game of the year edition.....

goty editions for both of them! I love them both but I think I just liked the Mojave and Vegas setting a little more, plus there was the different factions & weapon mods. Maybe it was because I played that one first but I honestly don't think there's that much between them, both brilliant lol! Did you not like New Vegas at all?

lol in some ways yes

I liked that they brought back a lot of wasteland creatures from Fallout2 that were absent in Fallout3

also I really did not like the static weapons in Fallout3. In Fallout2 and even the first Fallout a lot of weapons had different versions and modifications available to customize your arsenal, they brought that back in New Vegas. In Fallout3 once you found the good weapons u would just repair them with shit weapons and never use anything else, that shit was boring to me. Some things about New Vegas are fucked but I feel that the variety of different equipments to scavenge in the wasteland made the game more interesting

Fallout3 is still a great game by Bethesda standards, Ill probably go back and finish it 1day. I have a habit of playing games and never finishing them. I probably only finished 25% of the games I own most of them being old NES and Super Nintendo games and 10 hour storylines like Call of Duty.

Which edition of fallout 3 did yall play?...it cant be the game of the year edition.....
    The one where the story was retarded.

lol this thread is not for you jasper

fallout 3 is widely considered one of the best games ever made
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=321495

its hard to pick a favorite between the two. I like the polished gameplay much more in New Vegas, but the story seemed more fun in F3. Plus not being able to aim down-sight in F3 bothered me

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    lol this thread is not for you jasper

fallout 3 is widely considered one of the best games ever made
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=321495

its hard to pick a favorite between the two. I like the polished gameplay much more in New Vegas, but the story seemed more fun in F3. Plus not being able to aim down-sight in F3 bothered me
    Macklemore is considered to be the best rapper.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2013/winners.jhtml

It's like you're all borderline retarded. Holy shit. How can anyone defend this piece of shit?

lol nowhere in that link did it even hint at macklemore being considered the best rapper

Fallout = GOAT

I like new vegas, alot but I'm crazy about fallout 3...I don't know man..maybe because it's darker and I actually preferred it's storyline, I would suggest you guys do more than play just the main storyline..actually explore the capital wasteland because every time I turned on that game and explored...I was always finding something new and finding new stories to delve Into..plus the enclave vs brotherhood of steel storyline to me was boss!! Being in the middle of that and actually detraining the fate of that whole wasteland was boss

2ndly..fallout 3 d,cs were by lightyears better than some of the bullshit we got for new Vegas....the burned man dlc was corny...sorry...all this hype over the guy and I expected some epic story , something that would lead to ceaser and his legion,I thought his storyline would be vengeance related against the legion, then there's legate lanius..the lack of his appearance in new Vegas was wack...,some of the death claws in new Vegas are near impossible to kill even with high stats...the Yao guai are weak....u got a dlc about lobotomies and talkin computer screens posing as scientists...most of the weapons on new Vegas were weak..there was nothing mind-blowing about them...they didn't throw in area 51 ...I could have done without the western cowboy sounds, the game is too colorful..it doesn't give the feel of a gritty, desolate wasteland and some stories were straight corny ...a dude with a fetish for getting fucked by robots? A town full of elvis presleys ?? Lmao

Fallout 3 is for hardcore fallout heads..the true and living fallout masters who like to kill and like danger every minute of the game...the mothership zeta dlc alone shits on everything on new Vegas..

the mothership zeta dlc alone shits on everything on new Vegas..