Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: the official Fallout 4 thread

yet to experience any bugs, but ill tell you what im experiencing though, total epicness

lol, pretty much sums it up

{>____<}

I don't play Fallout 4 but this looks pretty sweet.

sweet jesus thats ill
    im trying my best to randomly discover everything but i might have to make an exception for that power armor

I'm about 30 hours in. Just casually been kicking about in my military fatigues shooting shit up. Done maybe one or two main story missions so far.

Pro tip - build a shitload of water pumps in sanctuary to make purified water. You always have rad-free aid and can sell it for caps.

nice
    there's so many ways to go through this game, my bro and I have done and seen completely different shit from one another and played about the same amount
    and I see Shifter updating his Fallout exploits and I havent seen anything that's he's ran into yet too
    I need that gauss rifle asap

trust me, i have run into alot of unexpected stuff in this wasteland, keep exploring, u gonna be pleasantly shocked, but then again, im at level 49 and that gauss, go to the CIT ruins, the raider boss there has it

lmao you really been living in the wasteland huh, 95% of my free time is fallout and im level 30
    I got the gauss yesterday though, I stole it from the Brotherhood airship and modded it to like 140+ damage. I dont think I've found the CIT ruins yet
    I randomly found the alien blaster the other day though - dope how they set that up

im havin too much fun with putting silencers on everything too. the maxed out silenced sniper rifle is no joke
    and i got a silenced maxed out combat shotgun with explosive bullets that pretty much destroys anything in two seconds

also something that took me dozens of hours to finally figure out is you can 'pick up' objects/ corpses by holding X like you could by pressing R3 in the other fallouts. I thought they took it out completely and was missing it, but if you're in power armor you might accidentally remove your armor
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 11-25-2015 at 08:23 AM.

oh shit, so there is a crashed alien ship in the game??? oh man!!! they brought back everything i love about fallout

lol yesss i didnt wanna give anything away though. you can even mod the alien blaster too. so far the gauss rifle is the only thing i looked up how to find, everything else ive been finding as i go

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    oh shit, so there is a crashed alien ship in the game??? oh man!!! they brought back everything i love about fallout
    The other day I heard a jet/craft fly over sanctuary really fast and crash some where lol.. Still looking for what it was

one of the coolest features is how some areas change after time. I remember going to the big mine and it being filled with water when I was about lvl 8-9. I helped the guy get a water pump set up to try and drain it.

Carried on with the game then got this side mission to go back to the mine, turned up and it was all drained and was this big kick ass look chasm. It's shit like that I love about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
    one of the coolest features is how some areas change after time. I remember going to the big mine and it being filled with water when I was about lvl 8-9. I helped the guy get a water pump set up to try and drain it.

Carried on with the game then got this side mission to go back to the mine, turned up and it was all drained and was this big kick ass look chasm. It's shit like that I love about the game.
    Yeah that place was nuts, Deep as fuck once it was drained out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    The other day I heard a jet/craft fly over sanctuary really fast and crash some where lol.. Still looking for what it was

I saw it earlier in the game and found it , yo ... Wear power armor going there lmao, there's something real nice waiting for I lolll