Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: the official Fallout 4 thread

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I agree tho about the bugs, can't front however next gen systems might be able to handle a game of that magnitude. See u in the wasteland!!
    Next gen is a joke, bruv. 18 fps in 2015. Shit, nigga. PC and even television all going 4K resolution and 60 fps now. Can't be doing with no choppy fucking 18 fps and 900p anymore.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

If it looks boring Ill wait for a sale or something. As an avid fan of Wasteland and the first 2 Fallout games having beat them all many times, I bought an Xbox360 just to play Fallout 3 and never beat it or New Vegas which I bought for $15 from a discount bin. The only Bethesda game I liked was Elder Scrolls 2 Daggerfall, Ive tried my best to give Skyrim a fair chance after all those glowing reviews Ive got but that game is shit, and now that Im used to the XB1 graphics Ill likely never get back to playing it. Bought the DLC for no reason as well lmao

im coppin this at midnight and taking the following day off work

i hope u watched e3 jasper, I REALLY HOPE U DID HAHA

GOD DAMN!!!

Fallout 4 killed E3 so hard, i pray that jasper and lazarus never play it, they dont deserve nice things

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

haha im checkin the new F4 articles on IGN, every single one of the Fallout trolls went back into hiding, nothing but positive reactions. Just watched the kill montage trailer on there, so glad it looks way easier to shoot shit without using VATS now

bigger than skyrim and all the customization, ill never have to buy another videogame again

Ill be playing tides of numenera

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    haha im checkin the new F4 articles on IGN, every single one of the Fallout trolls went back into hiding, nothing but positive reactions. Just watched the kill montage trailer on there, so glad it looks way easier to shoot shit without using VATS now

bigger than skyrim and all the customization, ill never have to buy another videogame again
    lmao yeah all the fallout haters are real quiet now hahahahahaha

damn Todd howard super sonned all his haters

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/...ds-on-xbox-one
    By Tristan OgilvieAt the end of a Fallout 4 stage demonstration at Microsoft's Xbox Press Conference, Bethesda's Todd Howard announced that the Xbox One version of Fallout 4 will support PC mods.
    Mods created for the PC version of Fallout 4 will be transferable to the Xbox One version, potentially opening up Microsoft's console version to ever expanding gameplay possibilities. While the mods will be playable on the Xbox One, they will only be created on PC.
    The announcement came as a one-two punch, after it was revealed that Xbox One owners will also receive an Xbox One copy of Fallout 3 with purchase of Fallout 4.
    fuckin fuck

did Bethesda just make me purchase an Xbox One

I hope they give an official word on PS4 mods asap, they didn't deny it yet at least. I would honestly buy an Xbox One solely for Fallout mods. Insert Jasper comment about PC mods here but I don't wanna spend that much money on a gaming PC when I just bought a MacBook pro last month and hardly play PC games anyway

lel@believing todd howard.

game looks alright so far though.

but buying a console to play it is a dumb move.

don't you want to play the game you're so hyped for the best possible way instead of at a shitty framerate with low/medium graphic settings?

anyway, gotta wait til november to judge the game really. just remember todd howard is a fucking liar.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Ya XB1 is sometimes clockin 11FPS less than PS4 on some games, its a noticeable difference. Plus the current controller is literally made of shit, ive broke 4 already after a year of playing.

VATS is fucking terrible, it was such a shitty way to incorporate action points/the targetting system from the first fallout games into fallout 3 and beyond. Hopefully its not so overpowered in F4 that it makes you automatically win every battle without any player skill involved like in previous games