Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: the official Fallout 4 thread

Banned

First impressions? Without spoilers please Ironman. I finish work in a few hours gonna pick up my copy then fuck trying to download off steam on day 1 lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    First impressions? Without spoilers please Ironman. I finish work in a few hours gonna pick up my copy then fuck trying to download off steam on day 1 lol
    5 hours in on PC version, Graphics are nice, Story is brilliant, crafting system is brilliant, And something that took me by surprise is the weather system, Weather in this game looks incredible. interaction with building your towns, crafting items, looting items from enemies or buildings is nice and smooth.

So far so good, 5 hours and no bugs is always a good sign when playing a Bethesda game haha

The atmosphere throughout the waste land is spot on as well.
    Last edited by Origin™; 11-10-2015 at 03:35 AM.

Banned

Good to hear especially for the PC version. Mine is still downloading so I will have to play tomorrow sadly. Pointless buying the physical version since I had to download it anyway.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

just popped in to wish everyone loads of fun with FO4, I know you've all been waiting for what seems like ages now. I hope the game meets your expectations. peace!
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    boaderlands
    hahaha nigga please. borderlands. fuck no.

also, i hope you dudes hate fallout 4 as much as i do.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Now you're also guilty of making a gay crumple-styled post
    I had to return the favor see
    Retired.

Loving this so far, pretty much everything I wanted! Ran into a few little glitches so far (xbox) nothing major or game breaking though. Should be easily patched in time. Shooting is definitely improved from previous games & still seems like there’s so much to see and do, 26 hours in so far! Haven’t really touched the crafting yet, will probably keep that for second playthrough

im hooked too, this shit is the truth

yezzirs, I'm more hooked on this than I was with MGS5 and Witcher 3

combat is a million times better, even the sound of the weapons are nasty.
    I was bingeing on Metal Gear before Fallout so the graphic disparity was pretty apparent at first but I got over it quickly
    I think its pretty interesting/ cool that as popular of a release this is, Bethesda made it even more hardcore than F3 and NV with how in depth all the systems are, and I've already died like a hundred times lol

Yea this is a brutal wasteland, DC and new Vegas have nothing on this shit, I've run into things I didn't expect, hell there's a robot I've never seen before in the fallout series that will blast the fuck outta you , the thing even has super speed, in loving how they amped it up, if u ain't a fallout regular , u won't go anywhere without power armor in this game

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fal.../1100-6432277/
    Fallout 4's launch was a huge success. Bethesda announced today that the game shipped 12 million copies worldwide for launch day alone, "representing sales in excess of $750 million." In addition, the game is generating "record sales" at brick and mortar stores and across Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and PC.

Bethesda did not say how many of those 12 million copies shipped to retailers were actually sold through to consumers. The $750 million number likely represents the total possible revenue, if indeed all 12 million were actually sold. We've contacted Bethesda in an attempt to learn more about Fallout 4's performance.
    "Major retailers have informed Bethesda of the tremendous consumer interest in Fallout 4 , with some noting it was the most pre-ordered game this year," Bethesda added, noting that the Pip-Boy Edition became the fastest-selling collector's edition for any game in history "at leading retailers."

"Following the release, Bethesda was advised that launch day sales at some of the leading retail chains were the largest of any game released this year," the company explained. "Bethesda is now shipping more Fallout 4 units to retailers to meet ongoing market demand."
    By comparison, the last game from Bethesda Game Studios,--2011's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim--shipped 7 million copies in 48 hours to retailers and sold through 3.5 million to consumers during that period. As of January 2014, the game had sold through to consumers 20 million copies worldwide.
    On Steam alone, Fallout 4 was the top-played game at launch, at one time reaching over 470,000 concurrent players. This blasted past a previous record held by Grand Theft Auto V. In addition, Bethesda claims the Fallout Pip-Boy app was the "number one game" on the iTunes App Store.

Finally, Bethesda said Fallout 4 set a new record to become the most-viewed game launch for any new game released so far this year.
    Fallout 4 launched on November 10 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. For more, check out GameSpot's review and what other critics are saying. In addition, Bethesda has teased the game's upcoming DLC and players have discovered an infinite money exploit.
    Jasper loses. haha

Yea sorry jasper , Bethesda wins again

shit game. enjoy the taste of shit in your mouths.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Calls it's shit game, hasn't bought it yet.... Still won!!

Banned

I've been so busy after work I've hardly played it but it's Saturday so I'm preparing a few good sessions. Anyone create a really fucked up scarred character? Some of the scars and bruises were pretty full on lol

It looks amazing on PC too

Quoting ≠ Agreement.