Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: the official Fallout 4 thread

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/..._medium=social

HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking yes!!! We win again
    I.want.to.believe

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    You guys are responsible for the downfall of gaming.
    I also play all the Fifas
    lol

Grim Fandango was a brilliant game though, I might give Deus Ex HR a try, looks like it could be good

I don't buy Fifa, because I don't support EA. Their Fifa games are really good though, except Fifa 14.

Deus Ex HR is really great if you like stealth games. You can also play it as a first person shooter, but the game isn't really as rewarding when played like that. They released a Directors Cut version of Deus EX Human Revolution that supposedly fixed some issues with the original and added some more content. It's pretty cheap on Steam.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

i gotta check out that deus ex hr game, it's probably only $20 now and i remember loving the first one.

Yeah jasper, those are great games if you're still mentally and physically stuck in the fucking 90's. Why not go and start a thread about 'teen-hunter 2014' or some shit rather than coming up in here and dissing the almighty fallout.

Don't make me come to the pederlands and bitchslap the white off ya boy!

The ABBOTT

gotta agree with jasp

the first time i played fallout..it was the greatest game ever
    im playing fallout 2 restoration project now...Im in the EPA at the moment and they got some cool NPC's that were meant for the original but got cut out due to deadlines.

Jasper if you havent heard of the fallout 2 restoration project google it right now. you will pop a boner. All *original* content.

I tried fallout 3 at a friends and barely made it out the vault....oblivion with guns=not fallout

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Will check that out when I'm done with Chrono Trigger
    Quote Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
    Yeah jasper, those are great games if you're still mentally and physically stuck in the fucking 90's. Why not go and start a thread about 'teen-hunter 2014' or some shit rather than coming up in here and dissing the almighty fallout.

Don't make me come to the pederlands and bitchslap the white off ya boy!

That's like saying, Liquid Sword is for people stuck in the 90's. What about OB4CL?

Also, more than half of those are pretty recent games. And the others are timeless.

Man....i never thought id ever see a fallout 3 hater,this has.gotta be tbe damn twilight zone

The ABBOTT

Will check that out when I'm done with Chrono TriggerThat's like saying, Liquid Sword is for people stuck in the 90's. What about OB4CL?

Also, more than half of those are pretty recent games. And the others are timeless.
    do yourself a favor and get that! its 2x the size of teh original game. Its all original developer content that was cut out of the release. its almost like a whole new game. the did some other cool shit like give cassidy a voice, your npcs wear armor now, new quest and maps. its fucking dope.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

this might be the first official confirmation of Fallout 4 being worked on(even though we all 'knew' it was coming out):

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/7295...about-fallout/

“Fallout 4″–which has never been confirmed or denied by Bethesda or ZeniMax–was talked about in an interview by Bethesda Softworks’ Todd Howard.
    Howard talked about what is presumably the fourth installment of the popular post-apocalyptic franchise.
    “We get asked a lot, I sort of tell people we’re figuring things out. We’re taking our time, we’re extremely excited about it and the reason we’re kind of holding back right now is because we want to wait until it’s really there to show it to everybody,” he said in a YouTube clip, according to GameRanx.
    He added: “We don’t want to kind of dribble it out, we’d rather say, you know, ‘surprise, boom, here it is.’ And make sure that moment of learning about something and seeing for the first time is really… I enjoy those moments for other games so we’d rather hold back and wait and just surprise everybody.”
    Howard also got questions about fake announcements and hoaxes surrounding the game.
    “You know, we’re used to that stuff over the years. Our fans are awesome. When they’re not making mods they’re making fake announcements. So I think everybody gets it and they know and they’re willing to give us the time and hopefully they’ll love what we’re working on,” he said.
    Advertisement:Replay Ad

The most definitive leak showing another “Fallout” game is being made came via Kotaku in December. The website posted a casting document for voice actors.
    “Other documents describe a mission set in the Institute—Fallout’s post-apocalyptic version of MIT—and references to other Fallout locations that have been mentioned but never shown in other games, like the Commonwealth, which comprises what’s left of Massachusetts,” the article reads

Let's just hope they finally ditch Gamebryo.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Fallout 3 was announced 10 years ago today.
    Todd Howard himself said a long while ago: "I think it's good for people to miss things. Ten years between 'Fallout' is a bit long, but I think there's this nostalgia factor... three years is a good time frame between games." (Presumably including The Elder Scrolls, if so, it's almost three years since Skyrim)
    heres to hoping

They're making us wait for this one lol. After that Survivor 2299 hoax I'm not gonna believe anything till I see it on the Bethesda website!

I cant see them announcing anything until after the new Doom game, I think that's their next big release as well as The Evil Within.

Non Ignorant Math Team

I think fallout 1 was the best in the series

have u guys ever seen the people on the NMA forum. I think most hate any fallout game after 1 and 2 lol

NON-IGS