View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic

31 44.93%
  • Superior

18 26.09%
  • Banger

15 21.74%
  • Average

4 5.80%
  • Mediocre

0 0%
  • Wack

1 1.45%
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Killah Priest - The Psychic World of Walter Reed (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Nah, right now it's only available on priests' website
    Thanks, man. can't wait to listen.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Will this be available on iTunes or Amazon though? Or only Priest's website?
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

LOL Who voted wack? Definitely trolling

CORNED BEEF CUNT

i wanna eventually review this shit but i still havent listened to every track all the way through yet. So far the opening, shadow landz, new reality, street thesis, ein sof, developing story, brilliantaire, the park, devotion of the saints, visionz, the elders gave us aura, energy work, L Thianine, Tower, think priest, fire stone, how i write, lotus flower and nazreth are all in my constant music rotation (driving, smoking, chillin)...Must say that this bitch i fuck wit last night told me that this was the worst shit she ever heard in her life....and her favorite rapper is 2chainz and future smh

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    LOL Who voted wack? Definitely trolling
    This is why you should vote in my poll instead. Hollow doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

CORNED BEEF CUNT

ok i gotta add wubian nation to my list of faves....Rae went hard and seemed to come wit more energy than he has been comin wit lately, but than again its no tellin how long priest had that verse

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
    ok i gotta add wubian nation to my list of faves....Rae went hard and seemed to come wit more energy than he has been comin wit lately, but than again its no tellin how long priest had that verse
    Him and ghost came correct on this. Refreshing
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
    Must say that this bitch i fuck wit last night told me that this was the worst shit she ever heard in her life....and her favorite rapper is 2chainz and future smh
    there's no hope for this generation

Veteran Member

one of the greatest double albums ever made

killah priest is the deepest rapper to ever do it

the most underrated emcee of all time dropped another classic

while beautifulrock tries to lock down a rating for the album and takes decimal points off tracks for incredibly nerdy reasons... i just bang the LP and reflect on its classic nature

2 CDs worth of magic

KILLAH PRIEST

CORNED BEEF CUNT

Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
    one of the greatest double albums ever made

killah priest is the deepest rapper to ever do it

the most underrated emcee of all time dropped another classic

while beautifulrock tries to lock down a rating for the album and takes decimal points off tracks for incredibly nerdy reasons... i just bang the LP and reflect on its classic nature

2 CDs worth of magic

KILLAH PRIEST
    lmao!!!!

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

gotdamn i need to hear this shit

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    This is why you should vote in my poll instead. Hollow doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.
    The thing is I don't know what I'm going to vote. I can't after listening to it for 1 time. I need like 4 spins for a regular album, but an album with 41 tracks? I already forgot some of the shit I listened to, that doesn't mean it's bad at all, but there's so much material on here it needs more time and focus.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

This the first Wu double CD since forever?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

FRESH FISH

Killah Priest has just delivered an amazing new album! I've listened to it straight through twice and I honestly must say I'm very impressed. I can't micro manage each track because I really believe that this a real album and each song must be played in the context of Priest's overall theme. Which in my opinion is he's uniquely spiritual view of himself, the streets, Hiphop, and the universe.

It's going to take some time to decipher all of these lyrics. It's natural to like some more than others and even dislike a few. The album has over 40 songs! But Priest sounds incredible and his lyrics are intensely deep and profound... If this doesn't satisfy his fans and long time supports, I really don't know what will. This is a very powerful album... Real lyricism is NOT dead!!!

Please buy and support this project. With all the straight garage out there, Killah Priest has given us some serious jewels to think about...

At this point I would give it a 4 1/2 out of 5. THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Tonite we ride!!!! Pray we don't die!!!!!!!! Tonite we fly!!!!!!! Conan throwing lighting bolts at your fam! Lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.