View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic

31 44.93%
  • Superior

18 26.09%
  • Banger

15 21.74%
  • Average

4 5.80%
  • Mediocre

0 0%
  • Wack

1 1.45%
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Killah Priest - The Psychic World of Walter Reed (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Link plz.
    Me too please. Can't find a link anywhere

If someone would send me a link, I'd have a Wu orgasm! PLEASE!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    I agree. I was like..........

Lol I'm kind of feeling that shit, maybe it was the liquor lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

CORNED BEEF CUNT

ayooooo ein sof is dat crack

Can you hit me with the link, Hollow?

Quote Originally Posted by KRAK View Post
    Can you hit me with the link, Hollow?
    I bought the album. I don't have a link.

Fortune Teller is my shit. priest is god body.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I like Fortune Teller or The Document as the best tracks on disc two

I like the album so far. I'm not gonna dive right in and call it a classic yet. I feel there is far too much filler at this point. Maybe it'll all come together after a few listens, so I'm gonna reserve judgment on that until later. Disc 1 is much better than disc 2. It's pretty obvious.

New Reality, The Park, Devotion to the Saints (My new football anthem), and They Say are certified.

Disc 2 is on point, how I write another classic. Cop this album

"Cranberry Grenades" - Raekwon on Wubian Nation

im lovin both disc equally right now. This is so deep. If only the whole clan still spit deeply like they use too. This is what it it used to feel like when u spun a wu record
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=410&dateline=12174845  45

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Seriously if Ghost and Deck come on the new Wu album like they did on Devotion to the Saints, then that new Wu album will be insane.....

This new KP album has that Heavy Mental feel to it......haven't felt this feeling since Wu-Tang Forever like someone said.....

Preist is probably the best Wu-fam lyricist, hands down....
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    I agree. I was like..........

I WAS LiKE THIS WHEN I HEARD THE HOOK FOR "TONITE WE RIDE". RUINED THE BEAT AND CLASSIC VERSES, WHAT KINDA MANAGER ALLOWED THOSE RETARED RUSSIAN CHICK VAMPIRES TO SING ON THE HOOK, MUST HAVE BEEN A WEIRD AFRICAN WHO TOLD PRIEST THE HOOK HAD TO COME WIT THE BEAT SMh

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
    Seriously if Ghost and Deck come on the new Wu album like they did on Devotion to the Saints, then that new Wu album will be insane.....

This new KP album has that Heavy Mental feel to it......haven't felt this feeling since Wu-Tang Forever like someone said.....

Preist is probably the best Wu-fam lyricist, hands down....
    I will give you a wu groupie pass today nigga. This album is fire, so many tracks. Priest fucked up by not finding a distributer for this one

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

PRIEST>>> NAS & DRAKe