View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic

31 44.93%
  • Superior

18 26.09%
  • Banger

15 21.74%
  • Average

4 5.80%
  • Mediocre

0 0%
  • Wack

1 1.45%
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Killah Priest - The Psychic World of Walter Reed (Official Thread)

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
    I WAS LiKE THIS WHEN I HEARD THE HOOK FOR "TONITE WE RIDE". RUINED THE BEAT AND CLASSIC VERSES, WHAT KINDA MANAGER ALLOWED THOSE RETARED RUSSIAN CHICK VAMPIRES TO SING ON THE HOOK, MUST HAVE BEEN A WEIRD AFRICAN WHO TOLD PRIEST THE HOOK HAD TO COME WIT THE BEAT SMh
    I replaced that with the original lol haha, they fucked that shit up. The original is a classic
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

4 mics

its hard to pull off a double, theres some filler beats but a ton of quality too. focused lyrics, sharp flow this is an instant cop
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

THE WINGED PEOPLE

WE NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THIS CHICK AND GIVE HER TO HIM(PRIEST) AS OUR OFFERING

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=120921
    PRIEST NEEDS TO BANG THIS CHICK

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

Agallah laced Priest on The Elders Gave Us Aura.

Quote Originally Posted by laolu View Post
    Agallah laced Priest on The Elders Gave Us Aura.
    Yeah that shit was fire, I'm feeling that first Rza track too, official.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

SARAH PALIN PAGANs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Priest fucked up by not finding a distributer for this one
    I know people like to say they don't care who hears an album as long as they get to hear it, but that's bullshit. this deserves to be heard and recognized by many, many people. the fact that tyler the creator's Wolf will be heard by more people than Priest's masterpiece should make you sick to your stomach

LIL B AND JOEY QUIT AFTER HEARING THiS

Veteran Member

"Think priest" is an amazing track ! Best beat i have heard in years. Can't remember last time īve heard a beautiful loop like this. This is superior music right there. God bless priest !

album is retarded

priest for president of the universe

He should've had at least 2-3 more features on here. I could see Masta Killa, Nas and a 60 Second Assassin hook on here. That's probably it though, no other niggas.

CORNED BEEF CUNT

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I will give you a wu groupie pass today nigga. This album is fire, so many tracks. Priest fucked up by not finding a distributer for this one
    i agree its a shame that the more casual hiphop fan wont ever be hip to this album. anyways at this point after about 2 listens all the way through id give this album atleast an 8.5. Theres a good 10+ arguably classic tracks on here as well as countless other bangers. I ordered this shit off the pwowr.com and after hearin the leak i dont mind havin spent the $23 to support real rap....

someone PM me with that shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

i need it, you need me.

win-win.

Lol @ Priest dissing Cilvaringz. You're project Has to come out this year. priest and deck set the year off right for wu, you have to have the album to close it in december

lmao...december